Episode 10

Episode 10: Valentine's Day, Wait, What Happen That Day?

After Mizuki got back to the Moon Dorm, she went straight to her room, lock her door, and lay on the bed. Mizuki was staring at the ceiling, just wanting to drift off.

Then Mizuki remember what Zero said a couple minutes ago.

"Do you love me?"

Then Mizuki look at the stuff silver wolf on top of the dresser that someone gave to her on Valentine's Day that occurs a few days ago.

"Hm...if only you didn't put that vanilla scent on the silver wolf," Mizuki said with a sigh. "But, then again..."

*A few days ago, after what happen with Ryuga, on the day of Valentine's Day (a day away)*

The Night Class was just having their nice long sleep until they heard a lot of girls squealing outside their dorm.

In Hanabusa and Akatsuki's room, Hanabusa got out of bed and stretch his arms and yawn. "Great, they just have to wake me up on this fine day."

"I can't believe it's almost that day." Akatsuki cover his head with his pillow.

"Almost that day? Oh! You mean Valentine's Day!"

"Yeah..."

Hanabusa smirk. "I can't wait to give her my present!" Hanabusa was about to run to the bathroom.

Akatsuki sit up from his bed. "Her is in whom?"

Hanabusa stop on his track and tense up. "Um...uh, you don't need to know, cousin. It's just some girl that I want to show my love to, y'know."

Akatsuki got out of his bed and found a folded white paper on Hanabusa's desk. "Hm," then he grab it and unfold it and read it. "To my beloved Mizuki-"

Hanabusa quickly snatch it away from Akatsuki's hand. "That's private!"

Akatsuki smirk. "Whatever," Akatsuki said as he sit on his bed.

*Flashback*

Hanabusa Aido, at age 12 at that time, was one of the aristocrat who has fallen in love, or so he think that he has fallen in love, with Mizuki Kuran when he first met her at a vampire party.

Sure, she makes friend with the son and daughter of the Aido family, Hanabusa Aido and Tsukiko Aido. Also the son of the Kain family and the daughter of the Souen family Akatsuki Kain and Ruka Souen.

At first, Mizuki was just there because Kaname and Takuma insisted that she came as well. Kaname didn't take "no" for an answer and bribe her with pocky.

At the time, Mizuki was bored so she decided to go out for some fresh air. And there she notices some red roses on the bush. Mizuki crouch down to reach for it when she feels a torn prick her index finger.

Mizuki flinched at the scent of her blood so she quickly put her index finger in her mouth to stop the bleeding. Luckily, the people-or should she say vampires in the party only caught a tiny scent of her blood because it was only a tiny pinch of blood. But unfortunately, there was one aristocrat that fully caught the scent from Mizuki's blood because he was at the same place area as she.

The young golden hair electric blue eyes aristocrat sniff. "My, your blood...smells so good, mi' lady."

As soon as Mizuki's index finger heals, she removes her index finger from her mouth and turns around to face him. "Hanabusa?"

"No, really. Have you ever thought of donation?" Hanabusa asked with a smile.

Mizuki smirk. "Sorry, but I think not. If I give out donation, they'll only want more and that will be the end of me if I do. By the way, what makes you think such a thing?"