Episode 19

Episode 19: Shopping with Yuki

Finally, it was Saturday, and tomorrow is the day of the camp trip that the Night Class has planned to go.

Mizuki has kept her promise to Kaname not getting close to Zero whatsoever.

Yuki was going out to get stuff for the camp trip. Mizuki offer to accompany her.

“It’s alright, really,” Yuki insisted.

“Yuki, as a friend, I want to come along,” Mizuki insisted. “Besides, I want to hang out with you.”

“Okay…Oh!” Yuki grasp Mizuki’s hands in enthusiasm. “We can have a girls’ day!”

Mizuki didn’t look that excited. “Yay,” she said without in enthusiasm.

Yuki and Mizuki went into town. They went to the store.

“Let’s see…” Mizuki look around. ”Ah!” she said as she found something.

“What is it?”

Mizuki walk up to the item and came back it. It was a swimsuit.

Yuki blinked in confusion. “A swimsuit?”

Mizuki smiled. “It’s for you.”

Yuki blushed in embarrassment. “B-But…”

“But…”

“It’s revealing.”

“Sweetie, that’s what a swimsuit is; it covers you, but it’s still revealing.”

“But why me?”

“What do you mean by that? This definitely fit you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Then…” Yuki pick up a swimsuit. “This is for you. What do you think?”

“It’s certainly something,” Mizuki said unsurely.

“What? You don’t like it?” Yuki asked.

“Well…it’s…just strings put together.”

“…Oh!” An animesweatdrop appear on Yuki’s head. “Silly me!”

Mizuki laughs at Yuki’s naiveté. They continue to shop for stuff to prepare for the camp trip.

After they finish shopping, they bought a soda, and took a rest on a bench.

Mizuki was sipping on her soda.

“Hey, about this camp trip…” Yuki wondered.

“What about it?” Mizuki asked.

“Are we going to sleep in tents?”

“No, we’re going to sleep in a camp house.” Mizuki took another sip of her soda.

“Oh…Do we…get to share a room?”

“Yeah; two per person.”

Yuki stay quiet. ‘Two per person…I hope I get to room with Kaname, Zero, or Mizuki,’ she thought.