Episode 27

Episode 27: A Stalking Werewolf

When Mizuki spotted the wolf, she follows the wolf into the forest without thinking. After trying to follow the wolf, she lost sight of it. Then she realizes she got lost in the forest.

“Damn it. I’m lost.” Mizuki slow down her steps, and look around. “Note to self, never ever wonder into the forest alone, again,” she said to self.

Suddenly, Mizuki heard something moving behind the bushes.

Mizuki stop on her track. “Okay, I know I’m not going crazy.”

The wolf she has been looking for was behind the bushes. Then it was engulf by light and transform into a humanoid figure.

Mizuki heard something moving from behind the bushes again. Suddenly out of nowhere, something jumps at her. She quickly jumps away. In front of her sight, a humanoid figure with furs, sharp nails that belong to a canine. A werewolf is standing in front of Mizuki.

“Let me guess, you’re the wolf who was stalking me.”

“Yes, I am the wolf who-I am not a stalker!”

Mizuki smirk to stop herself from laughing.

Then werewolf calm down. “You’re nothing like what he described,” he said.

A curious expression appears on Mizuki’s face. “He…? Who do you work for?”

The werewolf let out a laugh. “Do you take me for a fool?”

“Maybe I do,” Mizuki said with a grin.

“Don’t mock me!” The werewolf rushed towards Mizuki with his claws, ready to scar her face.

While Mizuki hasn’t come back yet, back at the camp house, Kaname notice Mizuki hasn’t return.

“Where’s Mizuki?” Kaname asked.

“She hasn’t return yet,” Takuma replied.

Kaname let out a sigh. “She should be back by now.”

“You want me to get her?” Takuma asked.

“No, no. I um…want to give her some space.”

Zero went to Mizuki/Yuki’s room. “Hey, Yuki, is Mizuki around?”

“No, she went out. I’m worry.”

“Worry? She’s a pureblood; she can take care of herself.”

“I don’t know. She’s been acting weird lately.”

“You stay here, I’ll go look for her.”

“But, Zero-”

“Don’t worry.”

Yuki really want to go look for Mizuki, but she knew she can’t win the argument. “Alright.”

Then, Zero head out to look for Mizuki.

Mizuki’s clothes look a little tear due to being attack with claws.