Episode 23

Episode 23: Enjoying the Ocean

The boys are wearing trunks while the girls are wearing bikinis. After they finish dressing up, they head to the ocean.

But during their trip to the ocean, Mizuki couldn’t help but stare at Zero and his fine tone body. Sure, she seen him half-naked before, but for some reason, she seems to be drooling over Zero.

Zero noticed Mizuki’s eyes on him, especially on his body. ‘Is she staring at me?’ he thought.

Mizuki heard Zero’s thought, and blush in embarrassment. She quickly look away as if she has been caught doing something.

Zero thought it was cute when Mizuki blush.

Mizuki run up to Takuma and drag him to the dry land of the ocean. “Come on, Takun! Let’s play ball.”

“Whoa! Slow down, Mizuki!” Takuma said.

‘That nickname…’ Zero thought with anger.

Everybody was doing something, except for Kaname and Zero. Hanabusa was having fun messing with Yuki in the water. Yuki fought back against Hanabusa. Akatsuki was just floating on the surface of the water. Ruka is just swimming around. Senri and Rima are just sitting under a tree, eating pocky. Kaname is just reading a novel. Zero is just looking at the air.

And Takuma is playing catch the ball with Mizuki.

Hanabusa appears behind Yuki and hug her from behind. “I got you!”

“Aido-senpai, let go!” Yuki struggle against Hanabusa’s grip.

“What? I just want a hug.”

“Either way, let go!”

Hanabusa pouted. “You’re no fun.” He swims around to appear in Yuki’s view. Then he splash water on her.

Yuki yelp in surprise.

Hanabusa let out a hearty laugh. “You should’ve seen the look on your face! Hilarious!”

An animevein appear on Yuki’s head. “Aido-senpai!” She decided to fight back and splash water on Hanabusa.

“Ah!”

Mizuki and Takuma are passing the baseball back and forth. Then suddenly, Takuma throw a little too far to a forest nearby.

“Ah, sorry!” Takuma apologized.

“It’s okay. I got it.” Mizuki run to the nearby forest, searching for the baseball. “Where did it go…?”

Mizuki search around for the baseball, until she finally found it behind a bush.

“Ah! There it is!”

Mizuki grab the baseball from the ground and stand up. She turn around and was about to run back to the others when she sense that strange presence she’s been sensing back at the academy. Mizuki look around, but she couldn’t see it.

“Mizuki!” Takuma called.

Mizuki look where she heard Takuma’s voice. “Coming!” she shouted back. She looks around one more time before she heads back to the others.

The presence she sense was hiding in a tree, you can see the red eyes, well, multiple two red eyes, indicating that there may be more or…it could be some kind of mutant.

“What took ya?” Takuma asked.

“You threw it too far,” Mizuki replied.

Takuma laugh nervously as he rubs the back of his head. “Sorry.”