Episode 25

Episode 25: Loving You

After Mizuki and Hanabusa came back from the forest with the wood sticks, they help finish preparing dinner.

After dinner preparation is finish, they sit down in the dining room. They may stay at camp house, but Kaname sure knows how to pick one though, maybe arrange one. The camp house was a bit more luxury than the average camp house humans stay at.

During dinner…well, some chats, some chats then turn into argue, some eat peacefully, and...

“Hey, Miki?” Takuma asked.

Zero tensed up a bit when he heard Takuma calling Mizuki by that nickname.

“Yes?” Mizuki replied back with a question.

 “How is the drink?”

“It’s delicious.”

“More delicious if I have a cup of your bl-” Hanabusa mumbled to himself, but was cut off by a death glare from the almighty pureblood.

“Senri…” Rima said with a pocky between her fingers in Senri’s view.

Senri open his mouth. Then Rima place the pocky in his mouth. He eats the pocky with a blank expression.

After dinner, they went outside to the backyard with a fire pit in the middle of the curve couches outside couches surrounding it.

They put a couple of wood sticks on the fire pit. Then Akatsuki use his fire power to make a fire on the fire pit.

Then everybody sit on the curve couches. Everybody was holding a stick with a marshmallow on the tip of the stick, hovering over the fire, and eating the now browned-soft marshmallow afterward.

“Ah! I remember you can play the guitar, Mizuki,” Ruka mentioned.

“Yeah, I do,” Mizuki said.

“I didn’t know you play the guitar,” Takuma said.

“But I haven’t play the guitar for 5 years,” Mizuki mentioned.

“I’m sure we love to hear you play a song or two for us,” Kaname said.

“Oh, no, no, no. I’m not sure-”

“Play a song for us, Mizuki,” Yuki said.

“Well…only one song,” Mizuki cave in.

Mizuki took out her guitar, and practice a bit and fixing the string. Then, she begins to play a song.

Loving you

Is easy because you're beautiful

Making love with you

Is all I want to do

Loving you

Is more than just a dream come true

And everything that I do

Is out of loving you

Lalalallala lalalalalla

Lalalallala lalalalala

Dumdum duru Haaa...

No one else can make me feel

The colors that you bring