Epilogue (Ver. 2 aka R-18)

(This version of the epilogue is R-18 since it has sexual scene near the end. Please read with discretion.)

A couple years has pass since the Ryuga Kusanagi incident, and on the day of his marriage to Tsukiko, Zero and Mizuki went to Europe pay a visit, being respectful towards the dead. The two arrive in Europe, planning to stay for at least a week or two before going back to Japan.

After Zero and Mizuki finish visiting Ryuga and Tsukiko's grave, they went their separate way to explore a bit after agreeing to meet up at the park.

Mizuki start to crave for blood while walking around town. She comes to a stop when she saw a convenient store nearby. She didn't feel like taking blood tablet, and thinking that there may be something that can take away her craving, she went inside the convenient store. She came out of the convenient store with a heart shape chocolate all wrap up in red candy wrapper. She thought about sharing the chocolate with Zero when she gets back to their hotel room, but since she's hungry, she didn't want to wait.

Mizuki unwrap the red candy wrapper, and with one whiff of the strong and delicious scent, her mouth become watery. She moves the heart shape chocolate up to her lips, and as she was about to take a bite, she pause when someone came up to her from behind and wrap their arms around her waist. Instantly, she knew it was Zero who is hugging her. She places a hand on his arm to remove it only to have him grab her hand with the chocolate heart, bringing it to his lips.

"May I have a bite?" Zero asked sweetly.

Mizuki grow fluster, and pout. "Fine."

After they finish the chocolate heart, Mizuki suggest they go eat. Zero didn't mind and decide to go wherever his girlfriend wants to. The two went to a restaurant and eat. When the waiter returns with their food, Mizuki dig right in. Zero smiles at his cute other half fondly. He looks down on his plate of food and was about to grab his fork and spoon when he feels thirsty, blood thirsty. He is still not use to taking blood tablet, but he didn't want to ask his girlfriend to satisfy his thirst since he didn't want to sound greedy.

Zero reaching inside his coat for something, but then it drops to the floor. His black box of blood tablet. "Aw, jeez." He got out of his seat and crouch down to grab the box. Big mistake.

Everyone in the restaurant stop what there were doing, the place silent, and turn their attention towards Zero and Mizuki's table as they notice Zero's action. He was down on one knee and facing Mizuki.

Mizuki can feel everyone staring and become fluster. "Z-Zero..." she stuttered nervously. Her heart was racing.

Zero notice the silent stares he was getting and understand the situation he's in. "Oh no," he said under his breath.

After lunch, Zero and Mizuki make their way back to the hotel they're staying at.

"Jeez, Zero, that was so embarrassing!"

"Heh..."

"What are you laughing about? I seriously thought you were going to propose to me."

"Me? Propose to you? The thought never cross my mind."

Mizuki let out a long sigh. "Ugh..."

As Zero opens the door to their hotel room, he suggests, "How about I help you forget what happen this evening."