Episode 22

Episode 22: Camp Trip Has Finally Arrive

It was finally the day of the camp trip. Everybody has already packed up last night. But in the morning, they double check to see if they have everything. Kaname was already outside with a big dark SUV, waiting for the others.

After the others finish double checking, they all went downstairs and outside. Kaname opens thed back of the van and help everyone put their stuff in.

“Alright, that should be it.”

During the trip to the camp house, they were listening to radio music, not making any conversation. Senri was sleeping while Rima was eating pocky. Ruka was just reading a novel. Takuma was just reading his manga. Akatsuki was taking a nap. Yuki was looking at the view through the window.

But Hanabusa couldn’t stand the silence anymore. “Bah! Someone say something!”

“It seems Hanabusa can’t handle the silence,” Takuma said.

Hanabusa glare at Takuma, then he give Mizuki the puppy eye.

An animesweatdrop appears on Mizuki’s head. “Here.” She gives Hanabusa her PSP.

Hanabusa smiled like a cat.

Mizuki took out a small notebook and a mechanical pencil, and write in it. Everybody was occupying with their activity. Well, Zero grown curious of what Mizuki is writing. Hanabusa was curious too that he averted his eyes from the PSP screen towards Mizuki’s small notebook.

Mizuki was aware of Zero and Hanabusa’s eyes on her small notebook. She looks at Zero and Hanabusa. “What?”

Zero and Hanabusa quickly look away, flustered in embarrassment of getting caught. “Nothing.” “It’s nothing.”

Once they made it, they start choosing a bedroom.

Mizuki walk into a bedroom, and Yuki was there. Yuki was out on the balcony, looking at the beautiful view and ocean.

Mizuki smile mischievously. She hugs Yuki from behind, and said, “Hello, roomy.”

Yuki tensed up as she yelps in surprise. She turns her head back to see Mizuki. Mizuki giggle with a grin.

“Mizuki,” Yuki said in surprise.

“So, how do you like view?” Mizuki asked.

“It’s beautiful…nature…the ocean…”

“Hey, I’m planning to go swimming in a few, you wanna come?”

Yuki turns toward Mizuki. “Um…well…”

Mizuki grabs Yuki’s hands. “Come on! It’ll be fun, I promise.”

“Mizuki…”

Mizuki grin cheerfully.

Yuki hesitate, but then, she sighs in defeat. “Okay.”

“Great! I’ll meet you in a few.”

Mizuki turn around and goes to the door, but Yuki call for her to wait.

“Wait!”

Mizuki turn around to face Yuki. “Yeah?’

“It’s not just us, is it?”