Episode 41

Episode 41: Reunited

Kaname fight against Tachibana while Yuki and Zero fight against Mizuki/Tsukiko.

Kaname use his telekinesis power to slow Tachibana's speed, create familiar to attack. He doesn't have to do much as he dodge and attack with his telekinesis. Kaname hit the butler with everything they got, but that prove to be futile as Tachibana can block and reflect them.

Tachibana was not impressed. "Is that your best?"

"You will tell me what happen. What have you done to Mizuki?"

"My, my, my. Mizuki want came here, to Ryuga, wanting to know how to heal her scar, and that's what I did."

Tachibana's words weren't straightforward, but Kaname got a clue from it without much thought when he notice a gold urn, and instantly got an idea of the situation Mizuki is in.

"Ah! Mizuki, come to you senses! It's me, Zero!"

Mizuki/Tsukiko uses her telekinesis and blast Zero to a wall.

"I'm sorry, but you made me do this."

Yuki swing her weapon at Mizuki, but Mizuki caught it before it can hit her. Mizuki was about to damage on Yuki until Zero shoot at her. Mizuki quickly back away from Yuki, dodging the bullets.

Kaname use his telekinesis to send Tachibana flying while also taking the ouroboros knife from him.

"The knife!" Tachibana get up from the floor and run up to Kaname, trying to get the ouroboros knife back. Before he reaches Kaname, Kaname threw the ouroboros knife at Zero, Yuki, and Mizuki/Tsukiko.

"No!"

Zero throws his Bloody Rose at Yuki; Yuki got the gun in time, almost dropping it.

Zero and Kaname look at Yuki, and shout, "Yuki, do it!"

Without hesitation, Yuki's grasp the gun with both hands then shoot at the blade of ouroboros knife, shattering the blade in two pieces. The spell broke, making Mizuki/Tsukiko go limp, unconscious as the broken ouroboros knife shine for the last time. Zero gently lay Mizuki/Tsukiko on the ground.

Tachibana look at the youths in anger. "You will hand over Tsukiko!"

"Tsukiko... Mizuki... Either way, not going to happen!" Zero said.

"Fine then..." Tachibana let out a power wave and sends the youths crashing to the wall, knocking them out cold. Zero landed at the floor near the three tall windows. Tachibana look at his direction and let out an evil laugh.

ou did good, ex-human." Tachibana walk up to Zero, saying, "Let me reward you."

Once Tachibana reach Zero, he grab he him on the neck and raise him up in to the air, choking the life out of him. Tachibana raise his free hand up, fingers stitch together like he was going to karate chop someone; he was going to stab Zero in the chest as Zero struggle to breathe.

"Wake up... Wake up...! WAKE UP!"

'Wh-What...?' Mizuki thought groggily.

Mizuki open her eyes and find herself in a white room, more like another dimension. The white room has a reflective floor with white furnitures around and the trees are white and sparse, making the white room feel more open. Sitting up, she notice a man with dark brown spiky haired in blue, orange, and gold clothing standing in front of her. It's Takeru from the library.