21)THE TURBULENCE

"Turbulence!" I shreiked ....I tried to be still but this is too much suddenly I started feeling suffocating ...I can't breathe....."shh shuu !Shushant" u called out oit to him but I soon realised that I didn't speak I just opened my mouth and some air left my mouth......

I felt lost calm and few drops leaked from my eyes and I still kept shivering.....I suddenly started feeling cold .....a little lost. Flashback of that horrible flight and the storeroom came into my mind every time I felt claustrophobic and scared but no one was there to hold me.....those marks  .....those scars are coming to my mind

I don't want to see them so I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

Suddenly I was suddenly wrapped up in a warm  embrace.
I raised my hands to hug him back ....I know from the warmth and perfume that it's Shushant.

"Shhhh shradha calm down I'm here with you it's okay".....he tightened my seat belt which I had loosened earlier and wore hos seatbelt too and again hugged me

I hide my face in the crook of his neck  and tried to calm myself.

He just whispered sweet things in my ear trying to calm me .....

"Sh ...Shushant" I sobed

"Yes Shradha,.... I'm here you just focus on my voice...it's nothing I'm here with you... nothing will happen to you okay"
He tried explaining me and I just sighed.

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I was busy with my work when the announcement was made I tightened my seatbelt and relaxed while closing my eyes ....

Draw minutes later I heared a sob and when I opened my eyes I saw Shradha shivering with fear and also get seatbelt is also not tightened.

I hurriedly opened my seatbelt when the flight attendant asked me to sit and wear the seatbelt again.

I totally ignored her. She is asking me to sit can't she see Shraddh's condition.
Yes I decided to ignore her but I can't leave her alone right.

I start beside her and hugged her. Tightened her seat belt and rubbed her back and started whispering  things to calm her.
She placed her face in meet neck and started to calm down.

Flight is still not stable and we are glued together giving each other warmth. Although shradha is sniffing time to time but overall she is calm o guess.

So I started to pull back from the hug but she just pulled me back with her first holding my shirt's collar tightly.
She held me as if her life depends on it.

I wonder why is she so afraid and if she was she could have told me and I would have told to his to mom and she herself would have cancel our trip together.

But nevermind

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I open my eyes and son myself and an unknown room.

I don't remember anything i just know that I was scared of the turbulence and qa I'm shushant's embrace.

I think slept in his arms.... And .... Oh my god! did he can me here ..... All the way from Airport.

Thinking Ali of our more I couldn't stop my cheeks turning into a shade of pink.

I am not a hard sleeper so I'm shocked that I don't wake up during all this traveling.

I quickly ran into to the bathroom and freshened up.
Took a long relaxing shower.