31.A) REVENGE~[i]

wow ... updated within a week .... proud pat on my back 😅

🔺"Read the note in the end of the chapter please"🔻

____________________

It's already midnight and Shraddha was sleeping so I left the hospital , leaving my 5 strongest bodyguards on duty to keep her safe.

I sat on the back seat and let the driver drive to skull headquarters because I know if I drive my hands will start to shiver due to the anger and this anger should be spent on the right place.

I reached an isolated place in the middle of nowhere in the dense firest.

Reaching this place is not that easy.

I entered the building and the men were already busy in their work stopping to bow down to me.

I ignored everyone and continued walking to the large door in the corner of the main hall.

The door was unique not only because what was behind it but also due to what was engraved in it.
Beautiful yet so scary.

I walked down the stairs and reached the basement

A place reserved for the best punishment deservers.
The people who are ought to receive my cruelty.

HELL on earth.

When I entered the room in the very end of a dark corridor.

I saw three men tied on the chairs with a black cloth covering their faces

few other men were standing in the room.

Laksh and moksh were sitting on the sofa with a glass of whiskey in their hands and were laughing about something.

"Brother!"
Mosksh exclaimed as soon a s he saw me and gestured me to come over.
I sat on the chair infront of them but my eyes were fixed on the third men with tight jaws.

Laksh followed my lineif vission and chuckled.

"Don't worry they are fresh for you.
We haven't touched then except few punches from us after all we deserved atleast that much after want they did to our sweet भाभी"
(Sister in law)

Hmm I just nodded with hum because I was only thinking of ways to torture them.

"Brother all you tools are here. Start your thing , I'm dying to hear some peaceful melodies".
Moksh said with a grin which do not looked like innocent. And took a sip from his glass.

I smirked and walked up to the table and saw all the tools.

The scariest tools which are used to give special treatment to honoured souls.

Pliers, blades, scissors, nails, wires, hammer.etc.

I walked and stood in front of them.
And gave a strong punch on each of their faces.
And gave he grunt heated was so satisfying.