17) RAJPUT'S MANSION

Soon I started coming back to my senses.
My hands are sore. My throat feels like dessert. I can bearly open my eyes but I struggled to get up.

What's the time.
I have no idea. My hands are free.
I guess they opened it when I was still asleep or I could say unconscious.

I sighed and got up.
I tried to open the the and luckily it was not closed from outside.

I sneaked into my room a nd saw the clock.

7:30am.

Quickly went into the bathroom to freshen up.
And the first thing I saw was my reflection in the mirror.

Dried lips. Wet eye lashes and red swollen eyes which has dark circles under it.
And my hai us no less than a bird's nest. My cheeks have tear stains and a hand print showing off its presence . And my dress disoriented.

My wrists have some scratches due to the ropes and some broken glass bangles.

I sighed and took a lond warm shower and continued my make up to cover all the unwanted marks.
Thank god yesterday night was not too rough and I didn't get any new scar.

I just want to go from here and never to see those horrible people again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I prepared the breakfast and asked the maid to call everyone for the breakfast.

Papa and Rohan were the first ones to come and soon the witch followed by her brother.

Papa frouned on seeing his साला (wife's brother)
"What are you doing here?when did you came?"
His tone was a little rude
Well he never liked Naman.

Naman always used to pay visit and poke his nose in every matter and has always talked I'll about shradha and her birth mother without any shame infront of all
Not only that, he is good for nothing.

Nitya (the stepmother) always asked Ajay to help her brother in buisness.
But Naman never failed in running the buisness.

"जीजाजी (sister's husband)
I was just passing by when thought to pay the visit.
I so wanted to meet our shradha and my dear Rohan"
He said in a very sweet voice which was obviously fake.

Ajay just nodded and returned his attention on his daughter.

He smiled and said.

"Sharada today very early in the morning I got call from your mother in law. she was asking whether you could return today itself as soon as possible.
Shushant returned home around 4o'clock and he was not well.
She tried calling you bout you were not answering the calls."
He said with concern and sadness
That his daughter has to return so soon.
But he knew she will be safe there from these vultures.

After hearing that shushant is not well, Shraddha felt her heart ache.

He never cared for her but she still loves him.
She herself questions her that why but maybe this is love, true love never demand something in return.
Just fall into love and enjoy or else feel pain if love is not returned back.

Shraddha hurriedly ate her breakfast she didn't want to but after last night she needed energy for taking care of shushant.

Rohan offered to drop her to which Nitya declined saying that the driver will take her but Rohan didn't listen and took his keys and went out.

Shraddha quickly collected her things and sat with Rohan in the car and drove off.
And before going she didn't forget to give her papa a tight warm hug dhe was craving for since she was a young little girl.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The car stopped infront of the huge gate of Rajput's mansion. Rohan turned to shradha "Take care sis." He said shradha got emotional remembering how much she she missed him.

"Come inside" she invited him inside

Rohan hesitated "but-"

"No buts you are coming that's it. Please "she requested

Rohan couldn't say no to his sister hence came inside the mansion for the first time.

He was busy observing the surroundings when they were interupted by a voice.

"भाभी you came"Divya hurriedly came downstairs and hugged shradha."भाई (brother) is in his room and he is not well"Divya sounded tensed for her brother.

Shraddha rubbed her back and went towards her room wanting to meet shushant and calm her heart down.

She left Rohan with Divya Promising to come back soon.

Not noticing the look Rohan and Divya were sharing......... recognising each other............

____________________

Shradha opened the door and immediately found shushant laying on the bed, sleeping.
His skin all red with rashes.
He had a constant frown on his forehead.

Shradha felt her heart ache seeing his condition
She had a feeling something was not right and see what happened.

Shushant's mother came out from the closet with some clothes. She spotted shradha and seeing her expressions she understood shradha really cares for her son maybe she is not like how shushant assumed.

She kept her hand on Shradha's shouder
" he has fever. After so long he is having this allergies again. I still remember when he got this allergic reaction for the first time.
He was in school ,5th standard to be exact when he ate something fried in in peanut oil from a friend's lunch box. His friends were scared to even look at his face saying that he looked like a monster with the red skin and my dear son lost all his friends"

Shradha couldn't help but let few tears escape her eyes.

She didn't care about about his appearance
She loved his soul, his inner self.

And Mamta seeing the determination and love for her son  in the girl's eye smiled and felt relieved seeing that her husband has chosen the right partner for their son.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You can see divya's pic ☝️

(Kreeti kharbanda as Divya)

I would mension the first voter and the first to comment in the next chapterHurry😁

Hurry
😁

Love
ADITI 😉