34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]

Note- chapter is divided into two or more parts

Read the explaination in the end. It will clear many things for the readers.
___________________

2 days

It's been 2 days I smiled ...what is there to smile anyway.
No reason to smile.
I'm just surviving this life now ...there's nothing. No one.
I can't expect anything from anyone.

My husband will never be there to have my back...now that I think of it ..I have always been a burden for him right?
He never wanted me to marry ...hate ...I hate him.
Although he saved my life that day but it's no good. I would have been good if I died.

I wiped my tears and looked outside the window.

SHUSHAN'S POINT OF VIEW:-

she motivated herself in the bathroom ... crying to herself ..I could hear everything she said to herself...she indeed is strong.

But I feel this strange feeling in my heart.

She didn't turned to me ...she didn't needed a shoulder to cry she didn't release her pain she should have.
It's good she is trying to go back to the office but she is behaving strange.

I should talk to her.
See if she needs something.

I knocked on her room's door and opened the door a little.
She was looking out from the window.

"Shradha?" I called her but she didn't turned towards me.

"Shradha?" I called again moving towards her.

"What do you need?"
She said in her cold voice and I winced.
I have never heard her voice so cold.

"Tomorrow we re going to the office....." I trailed off not knowing how to start a conversation.

"So?" She said

And I sighed
"Shardha , are you-"

"I am fine! if that's what you are trying to ask. You don't need to worry. I am alive, fine and breathing"
she didn't let me complete and cut in the mid sentence.

"Shra-"

"Shikha must be waiting for your call." She said and leaned in the window sill.

"I told you, she is gone. I- I don't love her" I confesed

Hoping for her to say something. But she remained silent for a moment and then turned back and looked at my face.

she stared blankly at me and then
She started laughing ...a sarcastic laugh if I'm correct.

" S..So Now you don't love her ...why? So sudden? Oh let me guess...you pity me....you feel sad for me ...you feel guilty for me so now you have decided to make me your charity case!"

She snapped at me. Her voice louder than her her normal voice.

"No no shradha. You are getting it all wrong, it happened way before...one day I office in a meeting I didn't feel good about her being near me....and I don't pity you shradha....you are so strong I admire you" I said ...

it wasn't my guilt that is forcing me be nice to her.... I stopped loving shikha way back and her truth being revealed was just the last strike to break all the ties with her.

She laughed

"Liar" she scoffed.

Shaking my head I moved ahead and grabbed her shoulders with my both hands.

"No no shradha please. I.Stopped.loving. her way back and after knowing what she did I couldn't help but punish her .........b.by getting her arrested."