36.) SITE VISIT

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Last night at the dinner table I had felt something hard and rough touch my foot.

But later when it started to touch my ankels and all over my foot. I realised it someone's foot and the person sitty infront of me was my husband with his eyebrows furrowed as if trying to solve a mystery.

I blushed red.

I looked at him but when he looked up at me. My eyes became wide and mind blank not knowing how to avoid hi gaze I ran to the kitchen with the excuse of bringing the juice but when I reached the kitchen I wanted to bang my head

The juice jug was already on the dinning table.

Ughhh

Anyways, why am I even thinking about last night when I should be doing the work.

I met Suzy this morning and we had Decided to catch up in the lunch

And one more thing is that still nobody knows about me being Shushant's wife. And I'm happy with that.
Atleast this way I'll be away from their calculating gaze and can peacefully stay away from gossips.

I sighed and stood up to walk up to Shushant's desk.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"I am going for lunch with Suzy. If there's some more work for me to do then I'll do it once I return."
I said without looking into his eyes.

He looked at me and nodded and I turned to leave but as I was going to touch the door knob I felt a tug on my wrist and I immediately turned and kept my hands on shushant's shoulders to keep myself from falling.

I gasped and tried to move back but I froze when felt shushant's hands grabbed my waist.

I looked into his eyes

"We have to go for a site visit post lunch. You will come with me. yeah?"

I hesitated a bit, but he squeezed my waist a little and I gaped at him.

I just wanted to run away from here , so without thinking much I quickly nodded my head.

And he just chuckled and leaned in and rested his fore head against mine and closed his eyes.

"Shushant-" I whispered but was interrupted with a knock on the door

He sighed and backed away while made a quick dash to the door swingiy it open I came across a man who gad files in his hand. He looked confused but kept quiet as if analysing me.

Quickly muttering a ,"excuse me" I ran away.

I ran into Suzy and she looked amused.

"What happened to you? You are blushing red girl!
Did you see any hot guy. Please tell me you asked him out " she exclaimed a d shamed me holding my shoulder

"Geez shut up. I didn't see anyone and also I'm married" I spoke And continued without looking at her.
But I felt her absence and looked back at her standing a few steps behind me and eyes wide and mouth hanging low

And then I realised what I said
Cursing at myself I bit down my tongue

"What!!!? You are married. Damn I didn't know ...god do you know you already broke some hearts with this Statement." She said casually

While just gaped at her

What!

"By the way , I need to meet him, what's his name"

But I didn't say anything else and just whispered

"Secret, not gonna tell you"

"Ughh atleast tell me he is enough good looking to make cute babies with you"