20) IGNORE

Two weeks passed by and shradha did her best in taking care of shushant.
Shushant never recovered any call or message from shikha even Vikram is not picking his calls. Wired.

But he is just frustrated, he is confused
He loves shikha but but he never felt loved with her as much as he does with shradha.
Shradha took care of him while shikha just abandoned him wlhen he was sick.

He remembered how yesterday he took Divya and Shradha to a mall for shopping and she took so little, just few necessary items that too not so costly.
And a saree of his choice.
And when I offered to pay she declined saying that for the sake of self respect she should pay as she earns enough for herself with her free lance writting.

And then there s was shikha who wanted an expensive gift every week.
She didn't value money

Was dad correct when he said that shikha is gold digger.
I'm frustrated.
I guess I should go and meat Raghav. And ask an advise.
He will help me With all this emotions I'm feeling from past few days.

But right now I should maintain distance from Shradha till my head is cleared.

So I decided to finally focus on the business.
I will attend that meeting in London.
Atleast I'll get a break.

I made my way downstairs.
"Mom"
I called for her

"Yes son" she came into my view.
"Mom actually I have to attend a meeting in London so I'll be leaving tomorrow morning"
I explained while I texted my assistant to book the tickets for us.

"But you just recovered. Work can wait but health is important"

"No mom I've to go. I neglected my work enough. First the wedding and now the allergies. But no more"

She thought for a second t he then suggested that I take shradha with me.
I tried to decline but we know indian mothers.
Stating that shradha will take care of me she refused to listen any of my reasons.
And I finally agreed.
So a week in London with shradha .... Alone...... Exact opposite to my plan.

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

We are on our way to the Airport.
I have packed my luggage myself so I don't miss anything.
I don't know why shushant is keeping distance from me.
We we fine when 2 weeks back.

I thought maybe I hvae successfully secured a place in his heart atleast as his friend but maybe there is time for that.
I hope this trip will help me to get closer to his heart.

We are on his private jet.
Yes he has his own private jet just like my father. But the problem is this is my first time traveling in air.

Actually second but the last experience was terrible.
I remember I was three and so scared of the thundering clouds which I could see from a far and the turbulence we faced was so horrible.
I remember trying to hold something out of nervousness and by mistake I held step mother's hand who was sitting beside me.

Which angered her and she licked me in the restroom for the entire journey after lieing to papa that I was sleepy and she is taking me to the room.

I cried there fearing that the toilet seat may open and I will fall out of the plane.
My innocent mind thought.

Silly I know but I was child.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We are currently sitting in our seats, buckled up.

Shushant is still ignoring my presence and working on the laptop sitting a little far from me.

The flight attendant came and asked if we needed any thing
And I noticed the smile shushant gave her asking for a black coffee.

Why can't he smile at me.

I noticed the frown he had when he took the first sip and glared at the coffee.

"What a terrible coffee!" He said to the attendant who was as sweating out of fear.

But when she suggested to come bring another cup
He looked at me and then refused.
And went back to the work.

I smiled knowing well that how much he likes the coffee which I make for him.

**************

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

what the hell!
Is this a coffee, for what am I paying them.
The coffee which Shradha makes is far better than this boiled brown water.

Not that I'm going to appreciate her.

Soon announcement was made that wile will take off soon.

I fastened my seatbelt and relaxed on my seat with my laptop on my lap and returned back to the work.

The jet was just picking up the speed on the runway when I heared a soft whimper.

I raised my head and looked at her direction.
She had closed her eyes tightly and was holding the seat as of her life depended on it.

I thought to hold her when the jet had taken off because I can't stand from my seat right now

But as soon as we were mid air she relaxed and got busy in her mobile doing god knows what.

I just shook my head and returned to the work.

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I made myself busy in watching a video on YouTube ....

(After some time)

We are still mid air when the pilot made an announcement saying that there is a storm near by and we may face torbulence.

And my breath got stuck in the lungs.....

NOT AGAIN!

********************

next chapter will continue strengthening their bond as so many of you wanted a bonding scene.

And
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SORRY SORRY SO SO SO SORRY.
I KNOW IM LATE AND YOU'LL KNOW THE REASON.

I LL TRY TO WRITE THE NEXT PART QUICK.

THIS PART ALSO I WROTE IN A HURRY BECAUSE I WAS DROWNING IN SELF GUILT
KNOWING HOW YOU ALL ARE WAITING.

AND PLEASE WATCH THAT VIDEO.
MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO COME IN YOUTUBE.
SO YEAH WATCH IT PLEASE

AND OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ARCHITECTURE THEN YOU'LL FIND THINGS WHICH MAY HELP YOU.

BUT IN GENERAL EVERY ONE INTERESTED IN DRAWING SKILLS CAN GET THE BENIFIT.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

LOVE
ADITI