28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.

"Why do you say so?"

"Well do you remember doctor that there is someone inside our club that is cheating us?"

"Clearly I remember that some of arms was stolen and supplied to the terrorist group and we were so disturbed because of that. but how is it related to that because she is not a part of the SKULL she can't do it .if you are trying to say that"

"I thought so too but we did a background check and spied on her for days after your father said so and this is what we found."

"What!?" I exclaimed and continued after a pause.

"Dad was behind all this? how could you do this and not inform me about that he knew that I love Shikha..... ok fine,now I am a little confused but that time when you did all this I was sure that I love her"

I quickly opened the file and it had pictures. And it clearly showed that she was trying to break in my office. And another in which she was clearly talking to the terrorist group leader and another picture in which she was shaking hands maybe finalising the deal.

I raised my eyes the brother in front of me too clearly shocked . I can't believe she could have done this 

I clenched my jaws.
I did so much for her and that bitch did this she fooling around taking advantage of me to support terrorism.

If I leave her she will clearly do something worse and SKULL punishes the bad ones ...be ready. My ex love.

With Fury in my eyes I stood up and made a move to walk out.

"You also want to see the next picture brother"
Moksh said
And I turned towards him and he showed me the photo in which Raghav and shikha were kissing ...they were in a club and I remembered that it was the same club in which I had gone with them ....the night when I got allergies.

And shradha took care of me.

Shradha, the girl I blamed for marrying me and destroying the so called love life.fool, a big fool I'm .

Time to avenge.

That bastard ...I thought he was my best friend and he was also backstabbing me with that bitch.

"He is the right hand man ofthat terrorist that group.
And she is his girlfriend clearly she came to you so that she can steal information and leak it. It's a surprise that we all are still alive ..... you are alive because in the period of this dating thing she would have collected enough information about SKULL."

Moksh said shaking his head. And this irked me knowing that he was so damn right and I am the one to blame.

Never in my life I was so disappointed in myself . How could I not see this .

"Well she actually did something harmful to Shushant" Laksh said his face showing emotions for the first time. The emotion of worry and concern.

"What did she do?" I asked in low voice while clenching my jaws

And he pulled out a packet of something white.

"Is that ?"

Yes it's a drug but not it will not kill you in an instant you wint feel clumsy after taking it

"It will mum your thinking abilities... You will just do things without thinking much. And it will clearly not show any changes in the body"
He explained.

"So ..shikha was using this to trap shushant in the so called love ?"
Moksh asked the question which I wanted to know

While Laksh just nodded his head.