19) CAN SHE?...

Suvarnalatha. Thank you for being the first one to vote in the previous chapter.

*******************

"Hand?"
He asked and I brought my hand forward.
My palm was wrapped with bandage which has gotten wet because of putting wet cloth on shushant's forehead.

"Oh! It's nothing"I said and hide my hand behind my back.

"What nothing? Brother she got her hand burned last night while cooking and see haven't changed her bandage yet" Rohan explained

"No problem I will do it later
Rohan you go, papa must be waiting. Divya you tell me do want to eat something, o will make-"

"No no भाभी (sister in law)
I'm going out with my friends to the choco cafe
See you later"

"Oh I'll drop you"Rohan offered to which Divya looked at shushant silently asking for his approval
And to her happiness hour nodded and she agreed.

When the do left shradha turned to Sushant to all of he needed something but to her surprise he just grabbed her forearm and dragged her to the couch and made her sit.
She was confused when he left her and went to the the bedside drawer and she looked elsewhere when she noticed him returning with a first aid kit in his hand.

"Shushant you are not well you should rest I'll do it later or ask some maid for help-"

Shushant silenced her with a hush.

And started doing the dressing of her palm.

Unknown to the fact that shradha was observing him with so much admiration and her heart beats have increased their speed.

Her trance got broken when he said" no need to cook today maid are there mom or Divya can also help. You give your hand a rest. The burns looks harsh and this week bandage had not helped either. understood?"

Shradha nodded when he looked at her.

"Shushant, now pleases rest"
She whispered
Shushant nodded and laid down on the bed. And feel asleep. While shradha having nothing to do she started reading her recent novel 'Me before you' by Jojo moyes
I'm really excited to see how Louisa will motivate will to live again.

{Did you expect a happy ending for Louisa and will?}

Shushant's point of view:-

I woke up with the urge of using toilet.
I looked around and sow that it's 7 in the evening.
I slept for while now.
I feel better too.

My skin is not not at all itchy now.

I freshened up an saw that shradha has just entered with a bowl of soup.

Taking the bowl I made a face.
"I want my coffee" I demanded.

"No shushant not today soup is good for you"

I huffed and slowly and painfully sipped the soup.

After the soup I informed shradha that I'm going to my study room to have some work done.

"But you are unwell. You should rest. Stress is not good for you" she tried to stop me.

No shradha I already ignored my work a lot.
Not any more. Dad will be back in few days. And I want everything perfect.

And before she could argue my phone ruined with my secratery's name on display.

I recived the call and exitedv the room and went towards his study room .