29.)SAVE HER.

"Sh

"Sh...Shradha? ....Shradha?.. SHRADHA!" I Tapped her cheeks trying to woke her up but she isn't responding.

"What did you do? You bastard!"
I roared at the trio, my eyes red with extreme anger. these three idiots will not see the sun tomorrow morning if anything happens to her.

"Leave them to me for now to handle, you take her to the hospital immediately. she doesn't have time"
Laks came and patted my shoulder. He is angry too.

Realising that Shraddha is more important I picked her up and ran to the parking lot, Gently settling her on the passenger seat, I secured her with the seatbelt and sat on the driving seat and looked at her for a second.

She is gonna be fine.I encourage myself and strated off to the nearby hospital.

I surely would have neglected so many traffic rules while driving but I didn't care. I again carried her once we reached the hospital and ran in.

"Doctor! Nurse! please help"
a team of nurse and doctors came running to me and I laid her on the stretcher and hd her hand while they were pushing her towards the operation theatre
"What happened?" A doctor asked
"she has been drugged save her doctor or else you can forget your carrier and this hospital will not see any patients from tomorrow morning you have to save her"
I warned
Afraid for her life.
He stared to sweat but I don't care.

"Y ..yes sir, we will try our best." He said in his trembling voice.

"Don't TRY! Fucking SAVE. Her!"

He involuntarily gasped and ran off to the Operation theatre after instructing others to stroll her in.

I wanted to go inside with her but they didn't allow me....
Earlier I was so determined to be allowed in but later I realised that I won't be able to see her being operated.

So I stayed back.

"Shushant!" I turned back and saw Moksh running towards me

"How is she now?" He was already panting and bent down to lean his hands on his knees while he looked up at me.

"Operation theatre" was the only thng I could manage to say.

"Fuck" he cursed.
"Everything is gonna be fine. Don't worry about those bastards, they will get bonus for their deeds" he gritted.

And my jaws clenched.

Just then the door opened and a nurse came to me with a writting pad.

"Sir?are you the patient's relative?"

"Yes, I'm her husband. How is she ... She is gonna be fine right?"I asked her with concern.

"Ahh about that. The antidote of the drug is very costly around 2 million so are you sure about that?"

She asked tilting her head to a side.
And the nerve on my forehead ticked.
Are they wasting time in this silly stuff.

I galred at her while she was blinking her lashes at me , her head still tilted