26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT

It's been a week I have been working here as a peon.

One week since I have talked properly to Shushant.
What's the need anyway.

Every day in the end I would meet him on his floor and then we would leave together with Shikha obviously.

In this week I have gone nuts listing how great business man shushant is abd how shikha us so beautiful and a potential match fir him.

Obviously they think they are together, hell even I get insecure euth there bonding.

Shikha always roams around him and shushant has no problem with it and why would he, he loves her right.

About matter that has been topic for gossips is the new project that the company is trying to. And Mr. Woodland is working on that.
Everyone has hopes to get this deal. I don't know much about it but everyone is working hard for that deal.

Talking about the current situation everyone is busy with their last minute preparation before the meeting tomorrow if the deal.

I bring the peon is busy serving snacks and copying the documents required for tomorrow.

"Shradha a coffee in editor's cabin now"

And here I go with another coffee towards Mr Woodland's cabin. God this man drinks coffee too much.

I knocked on the door and entered after getting an approval.

And again the clients of that day were sitting and they were discussing something but went silent abruptly seeing me.

I was busy putting the coffee and some snacks I brought to the table when they went back to the discussion.

"So what do you think about this one. Will it be enough to seal the deal sir?"
Me Woodland Asked in a hopeful tone.

The client chuckled and Said sure to whatever proposal they were talking about and I was least interested.
I stood up after my work was done.

I nodded with a smile at then and took my leave.
I sighed and closed the door behind me letting out a sigh of relief

God that room is so suffocating.

*****************

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Everything was fine then I don't know what happened to shradha all of a sudden.
I thought this job of hers will give us a closure to our relationship.

I thought I would see how dedicated she is towards her work , we will work together, travel together. I thought it will give us more time together but its has been a week and she is not talking properly.
She doesn't even eat with me ,prepare the food and leave saying she has to get ready and later at night she would say is too tired and will eat her dinner in her room. whenever I go to to pick her up from her floor so that we can live together she e always that's awkward as if she doesn't I want me there.

Is she ignoring me?

A knock interrupted me and I quickly opened the file pretending as if I was busy reading it

"Come in" I answered whoever was at the door.

"Good afternoon sir, the file you asked for"
Suzy replied forwarding the red file of malhotra constructions I asked her to bring to my cabin.

Nodding I open the file and examine the first page. keeping my eyes to the file I asked
"So how is shradha doing?
Well settled with the job?"