15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY

I guess he noticed me staring lovingly at the photograph.
Because he started speaking.

"You know I never showed this but I missed you....us ....our bonding."

Tears made their way into my eyes.

I've waited so long to hear these words from his mouth.
"I missed you too" I finally whispered.

"I was so angry at you....."
His words trailed off and he looked away.

"What is it?...you can tell me....see whatever it is I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. You know when you started ignoring me just like papa I was so broken.
I thought I just lost the last person who loved me. When you were away at boarding school. I used wait for my turn to speak to you but she never allowed me or said you don't wanna talk to me."
I explained.

"No...no shradha it wasn't your fault. it never was." He whispered wiping my tears with his pad of thumb.

He paused for a minute or two and then said....

"One day when I returned from school....you were no where in the house. I was searching for you wanted to tell you about my crush ......when suddenly mom stormed into my sight and by her expression I could tell she was angry at you.....when I asked about you she just glared at me and said that you had stolen her jwellery which she found, you hiding under my bed. She caught you red handed and dad is very angry because it was his gift to her. I obviously declined that you couldn't do it but then dad came and stated that maybe I'm taking your side because I was forcing you to do it for me. He demanded your presence and said he would believe your word but you didn't showed up. Not even after two days. So mom concluded that you did the wrong deed and ran away to some friend's home but dad was furious and decided to send me away so that I could learn my lessen.
I was heartbroken that no one beloved me. I thought even you ran away like a coward, because of you I was seperated away from my family.....from then I started disliking you....."

Tears were flowing down my face i still remember the unlucky day.

That jewelry was none other than my mom's wedding ring which was kept in my father's drawer
Stepmother was taking it out ...sensing some thing fishy I confronted her and she just slapped my face and locked me in the store room without any food or water for two days....but thankfully there was a small toilet in that room.
So I managed somehow.
It was after two days when she took me out I got to know that my dearest brother has already left.
I was confused as what happened, why did he go all of a sudden but every time I asked something my mouth was shut by papa's glare and the witch's not so gentle punches or kicks.

I was just crying over my fate I wanted to tell him everything that I didn't betrayed him but as I was about to speak he just hugged me and whispered silently in my ears....

"I know..... every single thing."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was dinner time everyone was sitting on the dinning table. I have prepared everything of my papa's and brother's choice.

Papa then suddenly said" serve a plate for yourself too have a seat."
I just smiled it's not very often I get to eat with rest of the family.

Just as I was about to sit ma'am just decided to open her sweet mouth.

"Why do want to make this family time unholy. Let's eat peacefully ...listen you girl there are my clothes kept in my room go and iron them and then-"

"Mom can we just eat peacefully pleaaasee.... shradha is part of this family too you know"
Rohan said and although he was saying that calmly but I could sense the annoyance dripping for each and every word he spoke.

"But-"
"Enough! Shraddha get your plate and sit here right beside me"
She tried to argue but papa had enough.

The dinner was really good today and papa and Rahul appreciated my culinary skills too but as always the food was overcooked in her plate and it tasted like trash....yeah as if she has tasted trash.

Rahul just rolled his eyes on her comments.

And as for me although I had little difficulty with eating with my injured hand I managed it by taking just soup and salad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was already midnight and everyone has already retired to their beds.

I was awake just turning and tossing around.

When suddenly my room's door opend and in came the witch herself....and I started to sweat.

I don't know why just the thought of being with her alone creeps me.
Maybe because whenever I have stayed alone with her I got a new scar.

"So now the little flower has two caretakers huh?"she spat
And walked towards me as if a predator towards its prey

Stay strong...

Stay strong...

Stay strong...

And then she took out the thing I hate the most in her hands ..... chloroform and ropes
And then behind her came the second most scariest person who always helps her.........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🌼🍁🍁🍁🍁

Who do you think is behind her????🙄
******************
Also free feel to share your thoughts about all the scenes going on in our country...

• AIIMS declaring about shushant's forensic reports.

• politicians blaming shushant's sisters for his murder for his property.

• Rhea's bail from the jail.

• Continuous rapes in our country with zero justice.

• Shradha's , Deepika's and Sarah's involvement in drugs

Come on
Comment please.
Vote please 😁
Love
Aditi❤️