30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT

A short chapter because I was a little busy 😪:-

We already hit 100k views on this book 2 weeks back
Uff my happy tears🤧
Thanks guys.
Please vote for the chapters you haven't....vote rate is too low 🤧😪
_____________________

I stepped in her room once she was settled. she was sleeping, various wires connected to her body.

her face was pale, her lips cracked with a cut visible in the cornew, she has bruises on her face , right cheek has trned bluish red. they hit her......

I bend over her, and palmed her cheeks. caressing her cheeks with the pad of my thumb.

"you will be okay."

and I kissed her forehead and held her hand and settled in a chair beside her bed,

I'll go take care of them once I know she's fine.
She is more important.
Holding her hand I lowered my head on the bed and kept looking at her.

She looks so peaceful.
Numb from the outer world.
This is the girl , who suffered beacase of me.
She had so much expectations from me.
I promise to punish all the ones who are responsible for this state of yours.

I kissed her palm and Soon I felt my eyes going heavy and I finally fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It felt as if it's only a minute later. I felt movement on my hands and I clutched whatever was in my hand tighter.
.

I heard a groan and when whimper and immediately opened my eyes.

I saw Shradha blinking her eyes due to the harsh sun rays and I stood immediately ran to close the curtains
I rushed back to her and cupped her cheek.

"Shradha?
Please Open your eyes.
You okay?"
I asked very much concerned for her.

She finally opened her eyes.and turned her head to look at me then at the surrounding.
Tears pooled in her eyes and she withdrew her hand from my hold.
She turned her head the other side.

"Sharadha?" I called her but she completely ignored me.

Hurt by her rejection I said
"I'll call the doctor"
And pushed the bell button to call the doctor and nurse.

"Sharadha please listen-" I said while walking to the other side oglf the bed so that I could see her face but she turned the other side.
Clearly she doesn't want to talk to me.

I sighed and again tried to talk to her but the door opened and a doctor with nurse rishen in .

"How are you feeling mrs rajput?" The doctor asked and she just nodded with small fine.

The nurse asked me to step outside while they run a check up on her.

Mosksh and laksh have returned to the base.

And I'll leave soon too.

Later when I entered the room doctor had given her sedatives so she was a little dizzy.

Still she was standing on her feets with her hands on the wall for support.
Seeing this I rushed to her and held giving her support to stand straight

I raised my eyebrows asking her whta is she doing.

"Washroom" she whispered and turn d her gaze away from me.

"I'll call the nurse" I suggested but she dennied

"What will you tell her that you can't help your wife to the washroom.
Any ways I'll manage you don't have to worry." She said annoyingly.

And she clearly was frustrated and there were tears in her eyes.

She is right.
When I was sick. She took so much care of me and I. What did I do in return.
Ignored her.

The least I can do is take care of her when is not well
And without thinking I carried her in my arms in bridal style.

She gasped and her hands automatically went around my neck

"Wh- what are you doing? put me down!" She shrieked
And started thrashing het legs but I didn't say anything and Carrief her to the bathroom.

"Open the door I nodded towards the door" and she silently opened the door.

She didn't look in my eyes nad kept her gaze on the floor.

I lowered her in front of the toilet and opents the toilet seat and held her hand and was trying to help her

When she snatched her hand away

"Shushant!". She had her eyes wide and mouth hung low and her cheeks red.

"Huh?"

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Ahmm helping you?" Clearly not understanding what is she saying.
I should help her right.

"You carried me to here.. thanks ....but now you are helping me to pee!?are you gonna watch me sit on the toilet seat now?!!"

And hearing this blood rushed to my neck and cheeks.

I coughed awkwardly.

"Ahh I ..I will wait for you outside ...ahh call me once you are done?"

And without waiting I turned on my heels and ran off , closed the door and leaned on it closing my eyes.

Shit I stammered and the sentence came out as a question
Way to embarrass myself!

Soon the knock on the door from other side caused me to open my eyes and after opening the door I saw Shradha blushing and I smirked, at least she blushed.

And I again bent to carry her in my arms and settled her on the bed.

Her eyes were almost closing.
And I patted her head.

"Sleep baby" I whispered
And bent down to kissed her forehead.

Now it's time for the revenge.

________________________

I didn't get much response in the previous chapter.even the views are less vote pls🙁

Is this a punishment for me for being late 😅😣

Or should I keep a target for you? Then you won't get the next update unless the target of vote is achieved? Because I have seen the other authors who follows this method gets much more response from the readers🤔

Okay let's do it from the next update.....