32) DISCHARGED

Target is still not complete but I hate seeing my readers  sad so I updated .......
But please do vote
********************

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

pain and sore is the only thing I can feel. My eyes are heavy and my head hurts.
I feel week and my throat is dry.

Phill is coming near me with a knife in his hand while joy is holding me down . somewhere I can hear woodland laughing but I can't really focus on nay thing. My head is dizzy.

Phill took hold of my hand And he sliced my wrist and with that I screamed

And opened my eyes and met with a pair of very worried dark brown eyes.

My hands were in a firm yet gentle grip of his hand.

Shushant, he is saying something but I can't hear or focus on it. I rapidly bunked my eyes as the light entering my pupils irritated me.

Shushant ran off to quickly close the blinds and the room became a little dark and it was then I realised that I'm on hospital bed.

He came back and cupped my check which caused me to flinch.

"Shradha?" He called out to me. Hus eyes said that he was hurt with my flinch but I don't want anyone touching me. I don't

And then as if cold water was thrown on me,the Harsh reality struck me and my eyes instantly watered.

I opened my mouth to cry loud but only air came out.

Seeing me struggling shushant offered me glass of water and supported my head with his one hand and brought the glass near my lips with the other.

He looked bad. His hair was a mess. His stubble was grown as if he didn't shave or combed fir to long.
He also had bags under his eyes as if he didn't sleep since a long time.

I ignored him and pushed the glass away, making it fall. And sat straight in a blink and ignored the pain in my body.

I don't want think anything but once again those horrific flashes came infront of my eyes and I just screamed Out in pain and fear.

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

It's been two days since doctor revealed her condition. The condition of her bruises new ones and .....old ones.

After dealing with shikha when I reached here, the doctor wanted to talk to me.
I was so nervous, I thought shradha's condition is once again worsening.... but I was clearly not expecting him to say, what he said.

I was shocked when he hesitantly asked me if I have abused her.

I was angry that those bastards have beaten her so bad but when the doctor said that few of the the wounds are too old and only scars and marks are there.

I was seeing blood. And ironically my face was growing pale.

He revealed that few marks on her back some on her thighs are too old but the marks seemes to be made from the whipping from a belt. Some cuts from knife was also there.

I still wasn't so sure and so when I asked him if he was sure ....he gave the photographs of her lying unconscious. With scars all over her back and thighs.

And being experienced in giving such marks to bastards I know she was abused.

And without speaking anything I had left the cabin and sat beside her holding her hand in mine.

Now it's been two days to that incident...... I have spent every minute by her side watching her sleep.
I have only left the room to use toilet, that's it. I was afraid she would wake up and will be scared and I was right ....the moment I tried to cup her face , she flinched away.