39.) PARTY. ~[i]

One request
If you find any grammatical or spelling error please comment it.
Because i didn't get time to check because of my exams.

_____________________

 We Didn't talk to each other for the whole ride, Shraddha was lost in her world while he was looking at her with curiosity he got out of the car and opened her door for her to come out but she didn't react. Seeing  her so lost he got back into the car and ask the driver to give them a moment in privacy . So the driver nodded and walked away.

the car was standing in front of the office building and the staff were walking inside it seems that there was a party but could not understand why she wasn't Aware of it

the staff knew what will come if they will attend a single what about the private life of Sushant So they kept  away from them whispering to each other about their relationship.

Shuhant said "what is it ? "patting  her head and stroke her hair as  he pulled her closer in a  hug and whispered a silent  "happy birthday dear" in her ears .

Listening to this  Shraddha got out of her Trance and kept looking straight her eyes turning glossy  and she held the back of his shirt tightly in her fist, she crashed against his chest and her straight face transitioned into furrowed eyebrows scrunched nose and a cute pout formed on her lips,

 wrapping her hands around the stars so she let out a sob.

"stop crying what happened?" Shushant asked he just Patted head and rubbed her back, not understanding  what was the reason behind her this behaviour.

she is sniffed

"nothing, is just that my eyes are sweating! ,............ I -I can't remember the last time someone was my birthday I thought you forgot too"

" remember the first time they met It was birthday a party too"

he threw his head back and laughed "oh yes, I remember the sweet innocent girl trying to feed me a piece of cake that I was too dumb to ignore the girl and focus on my stupid game, now that I think of it how could i ignore the lovely girl but its was nice having you to feed me."

"Shushant I can't understand you, you are so different at different times you are so lovable sometimes so cute ,so understanding but sometimes I just don't understand what is going on in your head" her voice came out muffled as she was hugging him tightly.

"yes, I was and I am a very confused person .my behaviour was Harsh in our earlier days because I didn't know what to do. I was so angry with you, with myself and  with this forced marriage but now that I think of it I know it was the best decision my parents had taken for me and I am very glad that you are in my life now"

"my words are harsh sometimes but jaan I am a human and human are ought to have imperfections. I hurt you, I can be  lion, very scary lion but I wish you to be my Lioness and the lioness of this scary lion should be scary too right I know that people in your past have troubled you but  you're alone and scared then  but now I am always beside you ,whenever you need me ,I'll be by your side and today is a very special day for us .
I am going to introduce you to all of them,  the whole world will know that you are mine and I am yours. lets startour lives together on this day. From now on it will be me and you against the world and for the world."

Shushant said and i could see sincerity in his eyes
He is serious.

So why not?

So without a y doubt in my mind i said whatever came in my mind

"I like you Shraddha and I want you to be with me always forever"

And they hugged again.

After a while