13) DIVYA'S FEAR

SHRADHA'S POV:-

"What happened Divya why are dragging me away?"
I asked her confused by her behaviour.
"भाभी...." (sister in law)
She was hesitating to tell me something.
Fear and nervousness was so much evident in her eyes
"Shhh...Divya calm down a little let's go to your room and talk okay?" I said grabbing her shoulder and making her look into my eyes.
She nodded and we made our way to her room.

Her room was beautiful.
White walls with a windows and a balcony.
She had decorated her room with some plants.

She sat on the bed while I grabbed a glass of water for her as she was sweating a lot

"Divya, calm down, take it will help you to calm down"
She looked up at me and tears started to flow down her face.
"भाभी I ..I.. I ....please just stay away from Raghav." She said between her sobs.
What is she talking about?
"Divya calm down and tell me everything. what is it?"

"No please dont tell anything to sushant" she pleaded
Okay fine, now, tell me what is it? what is bothering you? I will help you, I promise I won't tell anything to your brother"I assured her.

She just keeps quit maybe preparing herself to speak.

I don't know what it is but whatever it is ...it's something related to Raghav. After seeing me and him together Divya is not behaving like herself .
Even I don't like him yet I don't know why.

I'm brought back to reality when Divya starts to speak.....

"भाभी actually Raghav is not a nice man....." She hasited

"Go on ....I'm listening" I encourage her giving her a assuring smile and nod

"He was here last here around January.....
I had returned from London after completing my college.
I met him for the first time
He was nice, friendly and easy to be with.
But one day when mom was not in home and shushant had to go for some emergency in his office.....I saw a different side of him....."
And saying this she broke down completely into sobs.

I hugged her caressing her back.

"भाभी I was in my room, filling some forms for my master studies when he knocked at my door. He was drunk. He started forcing himself on me and said something about taking some revenge. I so scared .I pushed him away, trying to keep him away but he was so powerful. He then..... He then .. Tried to rip my clothes."
Saying this she again broke down
Her hot tears making my shoulders wet but I didn't care.
"Shhh...ahhhh. Everything is alright Divya. I'm here with you." I said but I was a bit confuse as to why if all this happened then Raghav and shushant are still friends.

"Divya does shushant know?"I as asked her.

She shook her head and said
"I escaped that night. I broke a vase on his head and escaped and went to a friend's place.
Next day when shushant called me he said that a few robbers came inside the house and attacked Raghav
And it was a good thing that i wasn't there. Later I got a text from an unknown number

'tell this to whoever you want to be dead. Think about shushant'

I was so scared for my brother's safety so didn't tell anyone. But भाभी one thing is for sure that Raghav wants some kind of revenge from भाई (brother).
I tried numerous time to hint him , tell him indirectly that Raghav is not a good company but he always says that o think this because I don't know him. I didn't see him after that night till today with you in the kitchen and his his expressions were not positive."
She was still in my embrace sniffing from time to time.
While I just say there rubbing her arms to make her feel better.
I have to do something about this

I have to tell shushant and what is this revenge that Raghav wants from shushant and his family.

After some time Divya drifted into slumber, kipping her head in my shoulder I smiled at her, she is just like my little sister and I'm happy that she opened up to me.

Atleast some one in this family trusted me.
Hell I don't know others problem
I have yet to meet my father in law though.

I tucked Divya in bed and closed her bedroom door and finally made my way back to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

But

My path was blocked by the devil

Raghav

He had this smirk on his face which I wanted to write off with a duster. My blood boiled remembering the things he did to Divya that night.

"Well भाभी,(brother's wife)
I guess your dear ननद
(sister in law of the bride/husband's sister)
has introduced me well to you.
Well let me introduce myself to you too.
I'm the one and only best friend of your husband. He trust me blindly so don't you dare separate us by telling him my true name."
He pause and came near me and whispered

"World knows me by the name of DEVIL"

He went back and had that serious look, scary and creepy just like a devil would have.
I didn't reacted and just stared at him raising an eyebrow.
He just laughed throwing his head back and turned his back and went away singing an old bollywood song
नायक नहीं, खलनायक हूं मैं।

(nayak nahi, khalnayak hu mai )
Meaning:  "not the hero, the villain I am "

😎👌

😳🕶️👌

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅
Guys I won't be updating for while
Maybe till 1 week of September
I will be reading Wattpad but not writting anything
Because I have exams
NATA-29 AUGUST
JEE b.arc- 1 WEEK OF SEPTEMBER
maybe because date is not clear yet
Also it can be postpon again due to covid
I'm not sure
So yeah
Meet you guys after a while and

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY IN ADVANCE🇮🇳

 At last

At last

#justiceforSSR
#warriors4ssr