8) COLD WATER MORNING

#2indianculture
#30loveless
THANK YOU GUYS
***************

I sat up straight with a jolt.
I wiped my eyes and realised that I was still on the floor and my husband has just thrown a bucket of cold water on me.
I looked at him with wide eyes while he was just glaring at me.

"What are doing?"
I asked and narrowed my eyes at him.
He threw the bucket aside and came near me.
He pulled my hair and made me look up at him.
"It's already 7:00 am and you are still sleeping.
You will wake up before me and sleep only after serving me dinner. And I have my coffee first thing in the morning.so tomorrow onwards when I wake up you better be ready with my coffee and then you will help in the kitchen but not before bathing. I don't want your germs in my breakfast and yes you will not use Washing machine so you will wash both of our clothes with your bare hands!"he said and smirked.
What the hell! my germs? Who talks like that.
Wait! That means I have to prepare his coffee before he wakes up and I also have to take a bath before that that means I have to wake up at 6 every day.
Why is he behaving like this.
Before marriage he was all lovely and now just look at that evil smirk!

My thoughts were broken by him shouting "Now what the hell you are waiting for?Take a quick shower and go to the kitchen and yes when you will return my clothes would be waiting for you!"

Not wanting to add fuel in his anger I quickly took out a red saree with golden blouse from my suitcase and flew to the bathroom.

I came out of the the bathroom whole drying my long black hair with a towel.
Shushant and was not in the room. I quickly applied vermilion in my hair line and wore some glass bangles.as it is to wear heavy red bangles for few weeks after marriage.

as it is to wear heavy red bangles for few weeks after marriage

Just then the door opened.
I turned around to see my mother in law standing at the door.

I smiled at her and bend down to touch her feets to take her blessings.
But to the horror she stepped back which clearly showed she didn't want to give me any blessings.
I turned my head upwards to look at her in shock.

"माँ..." I whispered
(Mom)

"Oh hushhh!
Shooo away from me. don't touch me and don't you dare me call माँ you will call ma'am in this house and infront of any guest you can call me सासू माँ(mother in law)"
Not again! I thought this woman will give me mother's love but look at my luck.
"Now come down you are already late.you need to prepare coffee for my shushant and also help in making breakfast. If you sit useless then you will get nothing to eat." She snapped and turned on her heels.
I followed her down the stairs to the kitchen .
I hurriedly collected all the ingredients needed and made a cup of coffee just like shushant likes as I just asked this maid how he likes it.
Black coffee without sugar just like his nature.
BLACK AND DANGEROUS LOOKING BITTER
I took the coffee to his room.
He has just stepped out of the bathroom only in a towel.
I widened my eyes and placed my one hand infront of my eyes to block his view
Not hearing any sound I peeped through my fingers and saw him going to the closet.
I sighed in relief and placed the coffee on the table
"your coffee"I informed him
And instead of saying thank you this man just said
"so? now are waiting for any invitation? go and wash my clothes."
Jerk, how I fell for him.
Note to remember not fall for anyone considering only his looks
DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

I stepped into the bathroom and started Washing his clothes.there are so many clothes. it can't be his one day clothes. He did it purposely.
In this cold morning I have to wash his clothes with cold water . my poor hands.

Finally I was done washing the clothes and now my back is paining from continuously bending and doing work
But I can't rest now I have to make breakfast now
I have to hurry or else this devil will start his tantrums again.
***************
Please hit🌟below and
Comment✉️
Words~759