Chapter 28

Sooji checks her phone once again before heading out of her office. Still nothing. Just an alarm to remind her to picks up Shian. Sooji sighs and walks out of the building.

"Sooji ah!", Sooji turns around when she heard her name being called.

"Morgan?", Morgan is a music director. He was doing a survey in her school for his new music video project. Actually, Sooji was the one who recommended this school to him. Morgan was her senior in New York.

"Yaa...this is my first day here...why did you just leave like that? Let's have lunch together..."

"Sorry...I need to pick up Shian..."

"How about we pick up Shian and have lunch together? I miss that kid too..."

Sooji smiles. Morgan was pretty close with Shian back then. "I think...we can-"

"Who is he?", a deep voice asked behind Sooji's back.

"Oh God!", Sooji startled when Shihyun suddenly standing beside her. "Shihyun ah..."

"Who is he?", now Morgan's turn to ask cynically.

"I am her man, who are you?", Shihyun glares at Morgan.

"Okay...Morgan...I am sorry...", Sooji smiles awkwardly. What is wrong with this man? "This is Shihyun...he's umm...we're together...", Sooji can feel Shihyun tense hearing that introduction. "And Shihyun...this is Morgan...he was my senior...and he has work related thing to do here..."

"Let's go pick Shian.", Shihyun grabs Sooji's hand and drags her away from Seonho.

"Kwon Shihyun. Let me go!", Sooji is trying to pull her hand away from Shihyun's hold when they're finally in front of Shihyun's car.

"Why should I let you go?!", Shihyun tighten his holds and turns to glare at Sooji.

"What is wrong with you?", she can't read his eyes. Is he mad? Frustrated? Disappointed? But why?

"What is wrong with me???", Shihyun looks at Sooji in disbelief. "Why did you look so friendly with that man?? You can't even tell him that I am your boyfriend! Why didn't you mention that I am Shian's Dad?"

"What?", Sooji is really confused seeing Shihyun's reaction. "Shihyun ah...", she glances at their hands. "It hurts..."

Shihyun lets go of her hand instantly. He didnt even realize he was hurting her. "I am sorry..."

"Are you okay?", Sooji's voice softens. Shihyun looks on edge.

Shihyun nods. "Let's get inside...", he opens the car door for her. All the blood rushing in his head makes his head pounding and it hurts like a bitch. He needs to sit down.

Shihyun leans his head and closes his eyes. He drove away from meeting Taehee with anger and seeing Sooji talking with another man makes it worst. Taehee's words ringing in his head like a curse. Are you sure she only slept with you? Shihyun grits his teeth. Trying to suppress his anger.

Sooji reaches Shihyun's hand. This time, she's the one who holds him. Something must be happening in his meeting with Taehee. She just strokes Shihyun's hand gently and doesn't say anything. Sooji will wait till he's ready to talk.

Shihyun takes a deep breath. "I am sorry...I am...", he turns to look at Sooji. "I am jealous..."

Sooji smiles. "Yaa...you shouldn't be jealous...I was friendly with him...because he's just my friend...and honestly, I owe him a lot...he gave so much help during my time in New York...", Sooji explains carefully.

During the time he wasn't there for her. Shihyun mumbles to himself.

"Was there something that happened?"