Chapter 8

Finally, the class is finished. Sooji, Shihyun and Shian are heading out.

"Thank you for coming today...", the teacher greets them on their way out.

"You're welcome...and thank you for taking care Shian...", Sooji smiles politely.

"It's my job...besides Shian is a really smart boy, he never made any trouble...", the teacher is petting Shian's head.

Shian is grinning proudly. "You heard that mon???"

Sooji just chuckles. And Shihyun is high-fiving Shian. Both are grinning.

The teacher looks at Shihyun then Shian. "He looks exactly like his Dad...", she comments.

Sooji's smiles are suddenly gone. "He's..."

"Of course he is...", Shihyun laughs playfully. "From where else he gets this handsome gene..."

The teacher laughs hearing that.

"Excuse me...we should get home...", Sooji cuts them off.

"Yeah sure...", the teacher smiles and let them leave.

Sooji walks to the front gate hurriedly. Holding Shian's hand.

"Where are you going?", Shihyun stops her.

"Home...", she says shortly.

"Let me drive you..."

"It's okay...you don't need to..."

"Mom...", Shian pulls Sooji's hand asking for attention.

"What is it?"

"I am starving...", Shian pouts, rubbing his stomach.

"Let's grab some food on our way home..."

"Why dont we invite Uncle Shihyun too? He helped me...you said we should be kind and thankful to the people...especially when they helped us...right?"

"Huh?", how can he be that good with words??? "Yeah...but...", Sooji cant even finished her sentences because Shian already screaming excitedly.

"YEEEAAY!", Shian grabs Shihyun's hand and tries to drags him away. "Come on uncle!!! I am starving..."

"Huh? Okay...", Shihyun is a little bit confused but follow Shian nonetheless.

"What do you want to eat??", Shihyun asks Shian.

"PIZZA!!! Shian screams excitedly.

Shihyun chuckles. "Pizza it is..."

Sooji just sighs, seeing her boy antics. How is she supposed to separate them if Shian acted like this?

================

They go to a pizza restaurant near Shian's school.

"Large Pepperoni pizza...with extra cheese...two chicken wings...", the waitress put down the food on their table.

"Thank you...", Sooji smiles.

"Anything else?"

"No...thank you..."

The waitress smiles and excuses herself. Sooji turns to Shihyun and Shian. Both of them are already munching a slice of pizza. "Shian...slow down...", Sooji pats Shian's hair. Shian just looks at Sooji grinning innocently. "And you...how old are you...why are you still eating like pabo...", Sooji shakes her head seeing the way Shihyun eats like he hasn't eaten for a week.

You eat like pabo...

Shihyun is staring at Sooji. He used to protest when Sooji mocked him like that. But right now, hearing that words again from her mouth sounds like a compliment. She's still his Sooji.