Chapter 19

"Yes...but no...I mean...arrgh...", Sooji frustrated with herself. "Shihyun ah..."

"Hmm...", Shihyun is trying to hold his laugh. Seeing frustrated Sooji is cute.

"What do I want?", she asks hopelessly.

"Me...", he winks. Teasing frustrated Sooji.

"Kwon Shihyun!", she glares at him.

Shihyun chuckles. "I am sorry...if this is too fast for you...I will change the question...".

Sooji raises her eyes. Wondering what will he ask this time.

"Choi Sooji...shall we date?", he smiles nervously. "Let's go out together..."

That words. The same question he asked her years ago. Still with the same nervous smile. Still with the same hopeful eyes. If only she believed him at that time. If only she didn't push him away. "That depends...", Sooji smiles mischievously.

"What is it?"

"Is that ring still for me?"

"That depends...can I stay over tonight?"

"Yaaa!!!"

Shihyun chuckles reach Sooji's hand. "This...", he takes the ring and puts it in Sooji's ring finger. "Will always be yours..."

Sooji's staring at the ring stunned

Sooji's staring at the ring stunned. She's too shocked to notice it before. But it's really pretty.

"It fits...", Shihyun smiles satisfied for guessing the right size.

"This is really pretty...", Sooji's still admiring the ring.

"I'll wait...", Shihyun suddenly says.

Sooji looks up. "Huh?"

"I'll wait till you're ready...no matter how long it'll take..."

"Thank you...", Sooji feels so grateful for it. She needs time. She's learning to believe him again.

"But for the meanwhile, starting today...I am officially calling you my girlfriend...", he grins. "No arguing...and I don't accept any complaint..."

Sooji burst out laughing. "Okay, boyfriend...I won't complain...", she says between her laugh.

"Deal! You can't take it back...", he smiles smugly. He holds Sooji's hand. "Now that we settle our problem...tell me what about Shian?"

"I am going to tell Shian about you...", Sooji says slowly. "But...I think it'll be better if you're there when I told him about this..."

"Really? You want me to be there?"

"It's okay if you don't want to..."

"Of course I want to...Sooji ah...", Shihyun is stroking Sooji's hand. "You're not alone...You and Shian are not alone...you have me now...Remember that okay?"