Chapter 18

"You have dinner appointment tonight Sir...", Shihyun's secretary is explaining his schedule.

"Dinner? Tonight??"

"Yes...with Mr.Kwon Sir..."

"Oh...right...with my Dad..."

Their conversation was cut short when his phone is ringing. Sooji?

"You can leave now..."

"Thank you, sir..."

"Hallo Choi Sooji?", he picks up the phone as soon his secretary turns her back.

"Hi...mmm..."

"What is it?", Sooji sounds doubtful. It makes him worried. "Are you okay? Is Shian okay?"

"Yes...we're fine...I am just wondering if you have free time tonight?", Sooji asks hesitantly.

"Tonight?", dinner with his Dad. "Yeah...I am free...why?"

"Can we meet?"

"Sure...where?"

"It's up to you..."

"Wait...is it bad news or good news?"

"Why?"

"It's important...in deciding where will we meet..."

"Wherever...as long as it's not your apartment..."

"Why? Are you afraid we'll end up having sex again?", he asks seductively.

"I don't want to have this conversation."

"Are you afraid that you can't resist my charm?", Shihyun continues to tease her.

"Kwon Shihyun!"

Shihyun bursts out laughing. "Okay...I'll pick you up at 8..."

"Okay...see you tonight..."

"See you tonight...", Shihyun hangs up the phone. And grins. Tonight? Oh, right his dad. He needs to call his dad and tell him to reschedule their dinner. Hope he won't get mad.

===============

"Mom...where are you going?", Shian sits on Sooji's bed. Watching his mom busy putting on makeup.

"I am having dinner...", Sooji turns to face Shian.

"With who? Why didn't you bring me with you?", Shian looks at Sooji over protectively. Does his mom have another date???

"With Shihyun...why? I already call the Nanny...but I'll cancel it if you want..."

"Uncle Shihyun?", his eyes light up. "No...it's okay mom..."

"Or do you want to come with us?"

"NOOO...I am sleepy...", Shian pretends to yawn. "Enjoy your date, Mom..."

"It's just dinner...", Sooji glares at Shian. She knew what Shian was thinking. And that boy just grins innocently before runs out of her room.

===============

Shihyun takes a deep breath. Why would he feel so nervous? Damn it. Get hold of yourself Kwon Shihyun. He scolds himself. He rings a bell and hides the flower behind him.

"You early...", Sooji opened the door and greets him. Shihyun is staring at her in awe. "Shihyun ah..."

"Huh?"

"You're drolling...", she teases him.

"Because you look so tempting tonight..."

Damn it. Sooji curses. She can feel her face redden.