Chapter 16

Shihyun rests his head on Sooji's naked shoulder. Out of breath. His lips curl into a smile. This wasn't a dream. He closes his eyes and let himself fall to her side.

"Oh, God!!", Sooji sits up abruptly.

Shihyun opens his eyes. Startled. "What is it? Anything wrong?", he follows her to sit up.

"What did we do?", Sooji closes her face with her hands. Why did she become so stupid??? How did she end up on Shihyun's bed? Okay, she knew how she ended up here. But why she's so stupid to let that happen. Oh God Sooji.

"What?", he looks at her confused.

"Why we did this??", Sooji mumbles. Still hiding her face with her palms.

"Have sex?"

"YAAAA!!! You didn't have to say that...", she glares at him.

"We just have sex...what is so wrong with that?", still didn't understand why Sooji is freaking out.

Oh, God. Hearing Shihyun kept repeating that words make her feel even more guilty. She wanted to leave the bed, but then realize she was naked under this blanket and her clothes were scattered, God knows where. "We shouldn't do this..."

"Why did you think we shouldn't have sex..."

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

"Why?"

"Because that makes me feel guilty...", she mumbles.

"Why?? We didn't do anything wrong..."

"This is too fast..."

"What???", Shihyun looks at Sooji in disbelief. "Eight years! How could you say eight years is too fast???"

"I didn't mean it like that...it's just...", Sooji sighs. Didn't even know how to explain herself.

Shihyun smiles, "Look at me...". Sooji turns to face Shihyun. Then starting at him with her doe eyes. "I love you...and I mean it...stop worrying too much..."

Sooji is still staring at Shihyun. Should she believe him this time?

"You even said you love me too...", Shihyun teases her.

"No...I didn't..."

"You said you can't stop loving me..."

"That's different...", Sooji blushes. Tried to remember why she needed to scream that out.

"Yes...that's more meaningful than I love you...", Shihyun smirks.

"I hate you...", she mumbles.

Shihyun chuckles. He kisses her forehead and whispers, "I can't stop loving you too..."

"Oh really?", Sooji looks at him and rolls her eyes. He said that as if Taehee never happened.

"To be fair...I might forget about that for a moment...and being a jerk...but I swear...I've never stopped loving you...", he grins.

"Hmm...", Sooji ignores him and looking around for her shirt.

"You don't believe me, do you???"

"I'll think about that...". She sighs. Gave up finding her shirt and use Shihyun's shirt that's lying next to her instead.

"Where are you going?", Shihyun panics when Sooji gets up.

"To the bathroom...I need to clean up and picks up Shian..."

"Oh right...Shian...", he says slowly. They haven't talked about Shian.

"Don't tell Shian about this...for now...", Sooji pleads.