Chapter 2

Shihyun gets out his car and takes a deep breath. There's a big chance that he won't meet her today. He was told that Sooji has never been home since she left this country, 8 years ago. But that doesn't mean he wasn't secretly praying that he'll meet her today. That's why he's holding a bouquet of red roses. He bought it for Sooji's mom. Oh hell, who he tried to convince. He bought that flower for the girl he broke years ago. For the girl that he can't stop missing. The girl that he saw every time he closed his eyes.

How is she doing? What will he say when he met her? Can he stop being coward and say sorry to her? Will, she forgives him? He knew he didnt deserves her forgiveness. But he can't help but hopes that there's still a second chance for him.

Shihyun was too busy with his thought, he didn't notice a little boy run and bump into him.

"Aaack!!"

Shihyun looks down and saw a little boy holding ruined a bouquet of flower. "I am so sorry...", Shihyun helps him standing up.

That little boy is just quiet. He's staring at the flower sadly.

Shihyun sighs and crouches down. "Hi...what is your name?"

That little boy looks up to Shihyun. And he looks surprised. "Shihyun...", he mumbles.

"What??", did that boy just say his name?? Now Shihyun turns to be surprised.

"Shian...my name is Shian...", he says eagerly.

"Oh...", he obviously misheard it. No way that boy knows his name. "Shian...I am sorry I ruined your flower...", Shihyun says apologetically.

"It's my mom's favourite flower...", he pouts. Shian secretly asking Sejoo to bought that flower for her mom.

Shihyun observes the flower and realized it's an anemone.  No. It might be just a coincidence. She wasn't the only one who loves that flower. "Here...", Shihyun hands that little boy his bouquet of red roses.

"Huh?", Shian looks at him surprised.

"It's prettier than anemone, isn't it?", Shihyun knew Sooji loves anemone. But he won't give her that sad flowers. He hates the meaning behind those flowers.

Shian nods. The big bouquet of red roses looks really pretty. "But...you're going to give it to someone else, aren't you?", Shian asks innocently.

"It's okay...I think she won't come today...so it's yours...", that little boy looks really upset because he ruined the flowers for his mother. And somehow Shian reminds him of his younger self.

"Really???"

Shihyun nods.

"Thank you, Mr..."

"You can call me Shihyun..."

"Come with me...I'll introduce you to my Mom...", Shian grabs Shihyun's hand and drags him inside without gave Shihyun's a chance to say no.

"Your mom must be really pretty...", Shihyun smiles and follows that little boy inside.

"Of course! There she is!", Shian points at a woman wearing a white blouse and white skirt. "MOM!!!", a woman turns around and Shihyun can feel his heart literally stop beating for a second. "She is the prettiest isn't she?", Shian smiles proudly.

*********

"Dont worry you'll always have me...", Sooji was stroking Shihyun cheeks gently. They were on the nest after Shihyun finally broke up with Taehee.

Shihyun grabs her hand. "Can I have my kiss now?", he suddenly asked.

"Huh?", Sooji is taken aback with his question. "You're drunk...", she let go of his hold, but Shihyun grabbed it again.