Chapter 12

Sooji is standing in front of Shihyun's apartment door. Why did she even agree with this? She can just say No to Sejoo. But she didnt. Maybe because she's secretly worried about Shihyun too. Sooji sighs. She's staring at the phone in her hand. And accidentally push the power button. The phone light up. Sooji freezes seeing the wallpaper. It's Shian's drawing of the three of them. Shihyun made Shian's drawing as a wallpaper. Why does her heart flutter seeing that?

"Choi Sooji??"

Sooji looks up and surprised to find Shihyun is already opening the door. "Hi...", she smiles awkwardly.

"Come in...", he says weakly.

Just gives the phone and go home. Sooji reminds her self. "I...just want to give you this...", Sooji hands the phone to him.

"Oh...Thank you...I thought I dropped it when I was running in the rain last night...", Shihyun mumbles. Their hand brush when Shihyun takes his phone from Sooji's hand.

Shihyun's hand is so cold. Sooji grabs his hand instantly. "Why are your hands so cold??", she asks worriedly. Sooji just realized how pale he is right now.

"I am fine...", Shihyun mumbles and pulls his hand away from Sooji. He steps back to close the door but suddenly a wave of dizziness hits him. Shihyun closes his eyes tight because the room is spinning.

"Shihyun ah...", Sooji runs to him. "Come on...let's get you to bed...", Sooji circles Shihyun's hand on her shoulder, helping him to walk inside. This time he doesn't refuse because he's too dizzy to complain.

Sooji slowly helps Shihyun laying on his bed. Shihyun is still closing his eyes. She didn't know if he's asleep or just too dizzy to open his eyes. She puts her hand on his forehead. Oh God, he's burning. Sooji hurriedly searches some medicine in his drawer but can't find any. So she starts searching for his medicine box. After 10 minutes searching around the house and can't find anything, Sooji decides to just go out and buy some for him.

"Shihyun ah...I want to go out to buy some medicine for you...can you tell me your passcode...so you don't need to open the door when I come back...", Sooji whispers slowly in Shihyun's ear. Hoping he's still awake.

"100786...", Shihyun mumbles.

"It's...my birthday...", Sooji is surprised. It might mean nothing. She tells herself. "I'll be back soon..."

=================

Sooji is back to Shihyun's apartment 30 minutes later. Bringing two bags full of groceries. She puts down the groceries in the kitchen and just realized what she was doing. Why the hell did I do grocery shopping for Shihyun??? She just wanted to buy some medicine for him and ended up with these two bags full of groceries. How???

Okay, in her defences. When she rummaged through Shihyun's kitchen trying to find some aspirin, she found out that Shihyun's refrigerator only consists of cold beer. And he's sick now. So she thought that she should buy him some food and the necessity. It was the right thing to do, wasn't it???

"Enghh....", Sooji heard Shihyun grunts from the bedroom, so she hurriedly checks him up and bringing his medicine.

"Shihyun ah...can you get up?"

"Me head hurts...", he whines. Refusing to open his eyes.

"Just a second...okay? You need to drink this..."

Shihyun nods and opens his eyes slowly. Sooji helps him sits down then gives him the pills. "Drink this...", she gives him a glass of water. He dawns the pill and water obediently. "Good...", Sooji helps him laying down again. "Now you should rest..."