Chapter 25

Shihyun stirs from his sleep. How long did he fall asleep? He's still in Sooji's sofa. Or sooji's laps to be exact. Shihyun gets up. His headache is already gone. Thank God. Sooji's fell asleep too. Her head leans on the sofa's backrest. Shihyun is observing Sooji's sleeping face. Her brows furrowed. Her lip tighten. Does she have a bad dream? Shihyun noticed how stiffly she seats. She must feel uncomfortable, sleeping like this.

Shihyun gets up and carefully picking her up from the sofa. Afraid that he'll wake her up. Sooji is a light sleeper, so no matter how careful Shihyun moved, she's stirring awake.

"Shihyun ah...", her voice hoarse. A little bit confused why Shihyun is suddenly picking her up.

"Hmm?", Shihyun glances at her while continuing to move her to the bedroom.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Bedroom..."

"Put me down...I can walk..."

"Sshhh...I'll put you down in your bed..."

Sooji doesn't complain again. She's looking at Shihyun's face. He still looks a little bit pale. Is he really okay?

"Is there something weird on my face?", Shihyun asks.

"Huh?", Sooji blinks a few times and realizes Shihyun already puts her down on her bed. "It's nothing...".

Shihyun leans and kisses her hair. "Now go back to sleep...", he gets up.

"Where are you going?", Sooji asks panicked.

Shihyun smiles. "I need to take a shower...", he smells his own clothes. "I feel dirty..."

"Oh...", Sooji relieved.

"Don't worry...I won't leave..."

"Okay...", Sooji nods. Watching Shihyun's back disappear into her bathroom. Why she suddenly felt panicked seeing Shihyun left. Silly.

======

Shihyun came out from the bathroom a few minutes later. Feeling so much better. But the bedroom is empty. He snatches a clean t-shirt that Sooji kept for him in her drawer and went out of the room.

He smiles when be found Sooji in the kitchen, munching a sandwich. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"It's still early...", Sooji points at the clock. It's only 8 pm. They slept through the afternoon. "And I am starving...", all the fight and the yelling make her hungry.

Shihyun chuckles. It's always fascinating seeing Sooji eats. She eats a lot for a woman that tiny. 

"You should eat some...", Sooji puts the plate with a half sandwich in front of Shihyun.

"You said you're starving..."

"Do you think this is my first one?", Sooji point at the sandwich in her hand. "This is my third slices..."

"You were really that angry with me, weren't you?", Shihyun takes a bite.

"Not just you...", Sooji sighs.

"My grandma?". Sooji nods. "I am sorry...", Shihyun feels really guilty about how his grandma treated Sooji.

Sooji is just staring at her sandwich and doesn't respond at Shihyun's apology.

"I shouldn't let her do that to you...", he adds.

"Shihyun ah...", Sooji suddenly looks up at Shihyun seriously.

"What is it?", Shihyun asks. Secretly worried that Sooji suddenly changed her mind and ask him to leave her again.

"Let's do the DNA test..."