new book

Hi everyone!

So I have a published a new book, different from the zombie series but similar in a way because it contains violence, sex and lots of fighting!

Usually I wouldn't promote another book unless it was to do with the zombie series, but I'm excited for this one!

It's called 'An Angel With A Shotgun'. I named it after my favourite song by The Cab. it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out <3

description: 

description: 

Alec Romano, a fearless mafia leader who doesn't take no for an answer.
He's reckless and won't think twice about lifting his gun.

Moving from beautiful Milan, Italy when he was 12 year olds, to cold, rude New York City, this 24 year finds himself succumbed to all things that require emotion, or speaking to people that aren't his two best friends.

Until that is, Amara Cabot stumbles into his life at the most unexpected time.
She is a mystery to him, which is why he finds himself in desperate need to know her,

Especially when he finds out who she really is.

It is a Mafia (fiction) book. I love the mafia books and series on Wattpad and am excited to create my own!

If you enjoy books like these, then these are right up your alley! The first few chapters have already been published if you want to check it out!

I love you all endlessly, I still seriously can't believe this book got 100k reads, it seems unbelievable to me!

- a. x