Chapter One

Allison's POV
"Hey, Sleeping Beauty! Wake the f*ck up!" My annoying brother, Cole yells. "Hey, Dumb a*s! Get out of my room!" I reply. "Okay, you asked for it," he says.

Cold water comes crashing down on me. "What the h*ll!" I scream, jumping out of the now soaked bed. I see a laughing Cole on the ground, and take my chance.

I jump on his back and ride him like a donkey! "Let's go, donkey, come on," I say, kicking Cole's side and trying to get him to go.

Cole snorts and throws me off his back and onto the currently wet bed. Then, he leaves the room and I get ready.

"Don't pretend
I think you know
I'm damn precious
And, heck yeah
I'm the motherfreakin' princess
I can tell you like me too
And you know I'm right," I hum along to the song that my brother plays obnoxiously loud in his room next door. The walls are kind of thin, so I can hear the music. One time I also heard him b*nging a girl through these walls. I shiver in disgust at the thought. It was terrible.

When I'm done getting ready, I run downstairs, get a quick breakfast, and wait by Cole's car. "Hurry the heck up!" I screech at him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming b*tch!" Cole screeches back, coming out of the house. "Get in the car already, a*shole!" I yell.

I normally don't swear, but my brother and I always swear at eachother. It's kind of our thing.

"Calm your t*ts, woman!" Cole complains, getting in the car. "Let's just go, you freaking wh*reo!" I fire back, and Cole drives us to school.

"Later b*tch," Cole says as we get out of the car. "See ya, a*shole," I reply, and we go our separate ways.

"Riles!" I scream, seeing my best friend run towards me. "Ally!" She yells back, and she engulfs me in a hug. "Where's Kat? And Will? And Quinn?" I ask, referring to the rest of our group. "Kat and Will are making out in the girl's bathroom and Quinn is meeting all the teachers," Riley says. I snort. How typical of them.

Quinn is a teacher's pet, so she always meets the teachers before school starts every year and tries to get on their good sides. Kat and Will, the only boy in our little group, were mates, and honestly could not go an hour without making out.

Oh, yeah. I kinda didn't mention this teensy-weensy part. We're all werewolves, in the Silver Blood Pack.

Oh well. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Will is the newly appointed beta to our pack, which means Kat is the beta female.

I'm the alpha's daughter, which means Cole is the heir to our pack, lucky b*stard, he was born 30 seconds before me.

Quinn was the pack-doctor-in-training, and Riley was the head warrior's daughter.

So yeah, that's it.

"Riles, let's get our schedules and interrupt Will and Kat's make-out-session," I say. Riley snickers. "Let's do it," she says.

5 minutes later, we have our schedules and successfully interrupted Kat and Will's make-out session by screaming in their ears and pouring soap on them. We also dragged Quinn out of a teacher's office.

We all exchange schedules. I have 2nd period with Riley, 2nd with Will, 3rd, and 6th with Kat, 6th period with Quinn, and we all have lunch 5th period.

That means I'm alone for 1st, 4th and 7th period. That sucks...

Suddenly, the bell rang, and we all got to our classes.