Chapter 11

Allison's POV
... 1 mysterious stain on the ceiling

... 2 mysterious stains on the ceiling

... 3 mysterious stains on the ceiling

........D*mmit! I lost count! I have to start all over again!

... 1 mysterious stain on the ceiling

Yes, after being in here for about 8 hours now, I have resulted to counting mysterious stains on the ceiling, and sometimes couch.

To make it worse, I haven't eaten in SO long! I want food!!!

I don't understand how I'm not like a sumo wrestler, literally I eat so much. But hey, that's not necessarily a BAD thing, sumo wrestling is very popular in some places and could possibly be a good future career- if I run out of all logical options.

My love of food is probably what stopped my wolf from taking control and howling to Jayden and telling him through the art of howl communication that we miss, forgive (for killing Cole), and want him to mark us.

That might've been true for her, but it most definitely was not true for me, and I didn't want to deal with Jayden thinking I forgive and want him to mark me.

Because we all know what comes after marking.

Heat, until we complete the mating process. And I will not let Jayden finish the mating process with me anytime soon, even though my wolf wants to jump his bones, so I will have to deal with heat, which, if you are unfamiliar with it, is basically when my wolf and I take over and become super h*rny and will try to have s*x with any male wolf we see.

My mom told Riley and I all about when she was in heat, and it sounded absolutely terrible. Riley's mom said the same thing when we asked her.

Suddenly, Jayden walks through the door. I narrow my eyes. "You left me in here for 8 hours, with no food! How dare you!" I yell, leaning as far forward as I can with these ropes.

Jayden starts eye r*ping me and although my wolf is loving it, I feel totally uncomfortable by his gaze.

"You can have food later. But first, let's set some rules, little mate," he says. "First off, no running away from me. Second, don't back-talk me, especially in front of the pack. Third, listen to and do what I tell you to. If I tell you to kiss me, kiss me. If I tell you to cook for me, cook for me."

"Okay, hold up. First, my cooking is basically referred as burning, and it always tastes like sh*t," I say, and a ghost of a smile appears on Jayden's face.

"And second, what if I don't follow these dumb rules?" I ask, and his expression darkens. "You will follow these rules or a punishment will be in order," Jayden says, and I roll my eyes.

"Nevermind. I'm done being the nice guy," Jayden says. Suddenly he lunges forward and pins me to the bed, where he puts a device on my neck.

I look down and gasp in disgust and shock. "You put a mate collar on me?!"

"I had to," Jayden says. "You wouldn't listen to me. But, when we fully mate, and I know you won't leave me, I'll take it off."

A mate collar is a collar that b*stard males sometimes put on their mates to make their mates obey them. If the mate doesn't listen to them, the collar sends shock waves through the female until she obeys the male. I don't really know exactly how this works, but only the male that put it on can take the collar off. If anyone else tries, both the female and them get shocked.

"You're such a b*stard!" I yell, and Jayden gives an empty laugh. "You'll learn to love me," he promises. "You don't know that. H*ll, you don't know me! You don't even know the first thing about me besides what pack I'm from!" I yell, and try to leave, but the tightly tied ropes prevent that.

"Take that back," Jayden hisses, and as much it hurts, I disobey him. "Take it back!" He yells, louder, and the pain becomes more intense, so I start wiggling around in desperateness, wanting it to stop but refusing to back down.

Jayden bellows the words, and I start screaming and crying from the pain that becomes even worse.

"I'm sorry," I choke out, and all at once, the pain stops and Jayden leaves the room, satisfied, leaving me haunted by the memories of only seconds before.

Chapter Song, You don't know me by
Ben Folds and Regina Spektor, and picture of Jayden's beta, Chase, to the side.