Chapter Two

Allison's POV
I check my schedule real quick before entering my first period class, to make sure it's the right one.

Name: Allison Winthrop

1st Period: Trembilin, Rick. English. MC5

2nd Period: Pine, Serena. Science. MK1

3rd Period: George, Evangeline, Math. MD8

4th Period: Isaacs, Jake. History. MF2

5th Period: Lunch

6th Period: Winchester, April. P.E. ME

7th Period: Liston, Tracey. Home Economics. MJ7.

I looked up at MC5 and entered. I was the last one in the class, and there was one empty seat next to a chatty human.

I sigh and sit next to her. Don't get me wrong, I love humans! But this one was so talkative and annoying, I just want to rip her throat out sometimes...

"HI! I'm Priscilla, but you can call me Prissy! So, I don't think we've met before, but you're name is Allison Withrop. You don't really talk to anyone except for Riley Harris, Colton Winthrop, your brother, Quinn Sutton, William a.k.a Will Porter, and Katherine a.k.a Kat Krice. So, what's your favorite color? Mine is pi-," I cut her off.

"Be quiet!" I hiss. Reluctantly, Priscilla listens.

Our teacher, Mr. Trembilin, walks in almost directly after that, and English, one of my favorite subjects actually, starts.

Incredibly, Priscilla doesn't talk for the whole period! I still see her passing notes to people though, but it's an improvement!

I quickly find Riley and Will, and together we walk to Math.

The school day goes on, and soon, I'm almost done with it. It's lunch time, and everyone in our group is sitting at the table, laughing and joking around.

Suddenly, a grape hits Will in the back of his head. Angry, he stands up and scans the room for who did it. He looks at Priscilla, who is pointing at him and laughing with the other girls at her table.

Will stalks over and towers over her small frame at 6"2.

"Don't. Ever. Bother. Me. Or. My. Friends. Again," he bellows, and with wide eyes, Priscilla, scared, nods.

Will comes back over and there's an awkward silence period.

But then, Riley bursts into laughter and we all join her.

We laugh until the bell rings, and Quinn, Kat, and I go to P.E.

"Everyone get dressed!" Our teacher, Ms. Winchester, yells. "Now!" We all jog into the changing rooms, boys in the boys one and girls in the girls one, of course, and change into our P.E. uniforms.

I absolutely hate the girls' uniforms. The shorts are a bit higher than mid thigh, and the shirt is super tight.

The boys get a baggy shirt and regular shorts, which they have to tuck in, making them look preppy, so why can't we have something we can actually exercise in? Isn't that the whole point of P.E.? To exercise?

Anyways, Riley, Quinn, and I finish changing and leave the locker room.

We were a couple of the first people done, so we all had to wait on the bleachers.

Suddenly, I smell the most amazing scent, pine and chocolate, and I leave the bleachers, searching for it.

And then I see him.

"Mate," my wolf yells inside my head. "Mate, mate, mate! Go meet mate!"

I pout. "I don't want a mate! They're so protective and possesive!" I complain to my wolf.

"Well, I want one!" She says. "Now, stay there, he's coming towards us!"

Sure enough, my mate was walking towards me. I took a good look at him. He was definitely taller than me, which makes sense because I was only like 5"4, and he had amazing cocoa brown eyes. He had soft, dark brown hair, which my wolf wanted to run her fingers through multiple times, and he made the boys' gym uniform actually look good.

"Mate," he whispers softly, his voice making my stomach- and my wolf- do flips. "Okay, so are you going to reject me, or should I reject you?" I ask. He growls. "No rejecting! You. Are. Mine. Forever," he says. "Nice try, buddy, But I don't want a mate," I say. His eyes darken in anger and a bit of l*st.

"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" I say. He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver in pleasure. "N-no, I'm not," I say, struggling to avoid submitting and giving in to him. His eyes narrow and he presses his body to mine, causing a part of me to fire up and another part to poke out. "Say it," he whispers. "You know you want to." I move my head to the side and avoid looking in his eyes. "Say it," he encourages again. "Say it and we can be together- forever."

I almost give in. My wolf is howling for me to do so, but I ignore her, and my eyes land on Cole.

Just his face helps bring me back to reality, and with all of my strength, I push him off me. "I am not saying it," I tell him simply. "Say it. Say you're mine!" He demands, using his alpha voice on me.

I frown. Alphas are the most possessive mates there are. They will barely let you leave their sight! Trust me on this, my dad still gets possessive over my mom.

"No," I say, surprising him that I can ignore his alpha voice.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Allison Winthrop, Alpha James Winthrop of the Silver Blood Pack's daughter," I say proudly.

His eyes widen, but then he smirks.

"Jayden Wilson, Alpha of the Everest Pack," he says.

Now my eyes widen. "But we're rivals," I say.

"No, really?" Jayden asks sarcastically.

"Whatever. We can reject each other easier now," I say.

"There will be no rejecting!" Jayden growls. "You are mine, I am yours. We will be together."

I sigh angrily. "I, Alpha Jayden Wilson, accept you, Allison Winthrop as my mate and future Luna," Jayden says.

I glare angrily at him. Jayden's eyes narrow, and with full alpha tone, he says, "Allison Winthrop, ACCEPT ME!"

Now, a little bit of alpha tone, I can handle. But Jayden just went full alpha tone on me. My wolf whimpers, and begs me to accept him.

But, still in control, I glare at him and run to Cole. Cole, noticing my need for a hug, opens his arms and engulfs me in a hug. Only a second into the hug, Jayden rips our hug apart, angry and growling.

"Get behind me," he orders me. "No," I say. "I can hug my BROTHER! And right now, I don't want to talk to you! In fact, just go away! I don't want to talk to you. EVER!"

I push him out of the way and go to Cole. "I found my mate, Alpha Jerkface from the Everest pack," I tell him. Cole's eyes widen. "He used his full alpha voice on me and tried to get me to accept him."

Cole's eyes narrow and he walks over to Alpha Jerkface. "Stay away from my sister!" He yells, and together, we ditch P.E and go home, still in our uniforms.