Chapter 12

-note: there is a bit of mature content in this chapter, so if you don't like that just go ahead and skip it-

Allison's POV
"Allison?" A female voice comes from outside the door. "Come in," I say, curious to find out who wants to come in.

A petite blonde comes in with a tray of food. "Hi, I'm Zaylee," she says. "Chase's sister."

I gave her a weak smile. She handed me the tray of food and sat down next to me on the bed.

"He's sorry," she said after a period of silence. I snapped my gaze to her, knowing exactly who she is talking about. Jayden.

"Then why doesn't he tell me himself?" I ask snappily, and Zaylee's eyes widen at my hostileness. "Sorry," I say, sighing. "But seriously, it's getting annoying. Fast. And then the b*stard puts a mate collar on me? That's just cruel." Zaylee nods.

"I don't think it was a smart move for him to put a mate collar on you, but in all fairness, you wouldn't even consider anything he told you," she says. I shrug. "I guess," I say.

"Well, I got to go, so see you around," she says, and walks out of the room as I start eating.

Soon after, Jayden walks in the room and sits next to me, like Zaylee did. "What?" I ask him. He sighs and flops down onto his back.

"Your pack is going to start a war, aren't they?" He asks. "Well, duh. You killed their alpha," I reply, and he clenches his jaw, but doesn't say anything else about it.

"Can you untie me?" I ask him. "Will you stay?" He asks me. "I don't really have a choice," I reply, looking down at the mate collar. He sighs, and unties me.

I sigh in relief at being able to move my arms and legs again. I put my hands down and one of them accidentally brushes his cheek.

In seconds, he has me pinned against the wall. "What do you want?" He asks me, hot breath going into my ear, making my knees wobble. "To leave," I manage to say, sounding a bit breathless.

"Is that what you really want?" He asks me. I look down and then snap my head up.

"No."

Love me like you do, Love me like you do.

He slams his lips onto mine in a lustfull, passionate kiss.

Love me like you do, Love me like you do.

I immediately respond, threading my fingers in his soft hair.

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do.

His hands move to my a*s, and I let out a small moan, grinding my hips onto him.

What are you waiting for?

I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me to the bed, where we keep shamelessly making out. Jayden's hands move to the hem of my shirt, and I quickly move them away.

I'll let you set the pace.

"I'm not ready for that, yet," I say, and he nods, going back to the passionate kisses down my neck.

'Cause I'm not thinking straight.

He reaches the spot where he's supposed to mark me, and stops, waiting for my permission.

My head is spinning around, can't see clear no more.

I nod. "Do it," I say. "Are you sure?" He asks in a husky voice. I nod furiously. "Will you regret this later?" He asks.

What are you waiting for?

I groan. "Just f*cking do it, Jayden!" I yell, and his canines bite down on my neck, claiming me as his.

Love me like you do.

We look into each other's eyes, until I yawn and turn around and he pulls me into his chest.

I feel myself slipping into a peaceful sleep, and accept it, drifting off.