Chapter 24

Allison's POV
RECAP: "Wait!" I yell. "What if I told you I could help with your plans to kill Jayden in exchange for my freedom?"

Green Eyes turns around. "Explain," he says. "I'm all ears."

BACK TO THE PRESENT: "Well, before you kidnapped me, Jayden had killed my brother, and I learned that his last wish was for me to be away from Jayden. So, I took action. My father, Matteo Fialorri, Alpha of the biggest pack in Italy, told me he could break our mate bond and I could go back to Italy with him. I could go back, lure Jayden here, break our mate bond, and then you guys could kill him," I say, all in one breath.

Lefty, Righty, and Green Eyes' eyes widen. "Wow," Lefty says. "You are an evil mastermind!" Lefty takes off his burglar mask.

"Hi, I'm Zach," he says, extending his hand for me to shake. "You're awesome. Let's be friends."

"Allison, but you already knew that," I say. "I would shake your hand, but I'm a little tied up right now."

Zach laughs, and with help from Righty and Green Eyes, who still have their masks on, unties me.

"That's better," I say, stretching around. "Now, who are you guys?" I ask Green Eyes and Righty.

"Oh, yeah," Righty says, taking off his mask. "I'm Diego."

Green Eyes slowly takes off his mask, revealing a long, ugly, scar running down the left side of his face.

I smile, ignoring the scar, and extend my hand. "Allison, but you know that," I say. Green Eyes shakes my hand slowly, looking confused and probably wondering why I didn't mention his scar.

A small smile appears on Green Eyes' face. "I'm Calder," he says.

"So, Calder, Diego, and Zach...where's the food? I'm starving," I say, and Zach laughs loudly.

"Zach!" Diego exclaims, horrified. "Never laugh at the importance of beautiful food, which keeps all of us alive and healthy, if we eat the right stuff, which I always do."

Calder rolls his eyes at Diego and starts walking. Suddenly, he stops and turns to me. "Well," he says. "You want food, or not?"

I chuckle, and follow him, Zach and Diego trailing behind.

When we get to the kitchen, Diego and Zach run ahead and begin raiding the pantry. "I found Pop Tarts!" Zach yells.

"I found Hot Dog Buns!" Diego shouts soon after.

"I found Chocolate Sauce!" Zach yells.

"I found Pickles!" Diego yells.

They put their ingredients on the counter and turn to Calder and I.

"Hello, and welcome to Cooking with Diego!" Diego says. "And Zach!" Zach adds, glaring at Diego.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Diego says. "Today, we are going to learn how to make a delicious homemade recipe I came up with 10 seconds ago!"

I laugh. "Okay, lovely assistant," Diego says, referring to Zach. "Let's bring out the ingredients!"

Zach sets the ingredients in front of him. "First, we have Pop Tarts!" Zach says, holding up the box.

"Because those are totally homemade," Calder says, and we laugh.

Zach glares at us and moves on. "Next, we have Hot Dog Buns!" He says, holding the package up. "We also have Chocolate Sauce!" Zach wiggles his eyebrows, holding the chocolate sauce in his other hand.

"And finally, drum roll please," Zach pauses for a drum roll. Calder and I look at each other and shrug.

"I said, drum roll please!" Zach says louder. I weakly drum roll on my thighs.

"We have pickles!" Zach yells, holding up the jar.

"Thank you, lovely assistant. Let's make the recipe now. First, put as many pop tarts as you need, one per person, in the toaster. While those cook, set up the meal. Take the pickles, again, one per person, and put half a pickle on each hot dog bun," Diego says. The toaster beeps.

"Looks like our Pop Tarts are done!" Zach says, and pulls the four Pop Tarts Diego put in out.

"Thank you, lovely assistant," Diego says. "Now, put the Pop Tart in the hot dog bun."

Diego tries to fit the Pop Tart in, but can't. Calder and I stifle our laughter.

"Almost in!" Diego grunts, trying to push the Pop Tart in. "Oh, screw it," he says, and breaks the Pop Tart into tiny pieces, spreading it across the pickle.

"Like I said, break the Pop Tart into pieces and scatter it on top of the pickle," Diego says, doing the same to the rest of the Pop Tarts.

I break out into laughter, and Diego gives me the stink eye.

"Finally, the last touch!" Diego says.

"Pour chocolate sauce all over your masterpiece! And, ta-da! The perfect snack!" Zach says, doing jazz hands.

"Exactly! Now, let's try this delicious snack! Taste testers, come up here please!" Diego says.

Calder and I look around for more people, and then realization settles in and we exchange, 'Oh Crap' looks.

"Actually, I have to-uh-ummm...walk my fish! Yeah, so, bye!" I yell, running out of the room.

"Allison! How dare you leave me with them and that snack!" Calder yells behind me.

"Oh, no! It's horrible! HELP ME!" He shouts dramatically.

I fall over laughing. Literally.

As I wait for them to come back, my mind begins to wander to Jayden.

Having fun with the kidnappers is starting to make my original plan I had when they kidnapped me a bit harder.

I'm don't mean to hurt anybody- Jayden, Cole, My dad, Will, My Kidnappers, etc., but life has different plans and I hate it.

I just want to live in a world where I can be happy, but I don't know whose side to chose.

With Jayden- He's moody, possesive, and demanding, but I can't stay away or stand hurting him.

With my new found friends- They're carefree, funny, and fun to be around, but they want to kill Jayden.

"Allison?" I hear Diego ask.

I look up to see him standing in the doorway.

"You okay?" Diego asks.

"Yeah," I say, nodding.

I can tell Diego doesn't believe me, but he can tell I don't want to talk about it right now.

"We were going to pick up a pizza," Diego says. "Wanna come?"

At the sound of real food, I nod quickly and walk towards him

Diego rolls his eyes. "My cooking's not that bad," he says.

"It really is," I hear Calder yell, and I laugh while Diego scowls.

"Whatever," he grumbles.

--------------------------------------------
Jayden's POV
"What do you mean nobody has seen her since yesterday?!" I yell at Cole, who I had ordered to ask around to see where Allison is.

"Riley said she was heading to the hospital to see her dad, but she never actually came there," Cole says.

"Alpha, Alpha!" Quinn, Cole's mate, comes running in. "I found rogue tracks on the territory! And you're not going to like this, but Allison's scent is mixed with theirs."

"So, you mean, Allison was kidnapped?!" I ask in disbelief. Quinn nods, and I let out a loud, terrifying even to myself, roar at the thought of my precious Ally being locked up in a cell, terrified and alone.

"Let's get to work, gentleman...and lady. We are going to find Ally if it's the last thing we do," I say.

"Yes, Alpha," Quinn and the rest of the men in the room (besides Cole, who just smirks) say.

A/N: Sorry I had to republish this. Wattpad wasn't letting me edit it.
-Haleigh <3