Chapter 27

Allison's POV
When I awake, instead of being in Jayden's room like I had expected, I was in the pack dungeons.

I could tell it was the dungeon because, well, I was in a cell, and it wasn't that hard to connect the dots.

After about five minutes of boredom, Zaylee comes into vision with a plate of food.

"Oh, Allison, you're awake," she says. "I'll be right back. Here's your food." Zaylee slides the plate of food under the bottom of the cell and walks away.

As she does, I can't help but let a low growl out, stopping her in her tracks and causing her to turn around.

"I had nothing to do with it," she simply says, and walks out the door.

When the door shuts, I let a loud, Alpha growl out. What is she talking about? She could've ran away- back to Calder, she could've told Chase and Jayden to let her go- Chase is her brother, he would've understood.

My eyes widen at how much of a hypocrite I'm being- this was practically the same situation with different people.

Zaylee and I were both not allowed to see our mates because of overprotective brothers and different packs, and we were both spying on our mate's packs. The only difference is that I have a choice right now.

I could help Calder kill Jayden- or I could fight back and be with Jayden.

And surprisingly, I knew what I was going to do.

I was going to-

"Allison," the familiar voice of Chase says. I look up and give a weak smile.

"Hey," I say. Suddenly, George appears beside him. "Hey gurl, what's up?" He asks.

"Not much," I laugh. "What about you, old man?"

"Ehh, same old, same old," he says, smirking. "Gotta go now. Bye!" And with that, George disappears.

Chase and I roll our eyes, and then he sits on a chair by my cell.

"Okay, serious time," he says. "I need to know- are you going to stab Jayden in the back? Or are you going to be our Luna?"

"Well, I'm going to explain everything first- so here goes it. I was kidnapped by Calder whatever-his-last-name-is, Alpha of the Fennel Woods Pack. And don't try to deny that you don't know he is, because I know you do. Calder wants revenge- on both you and Jayden. He's going to kill Jayden, to make you deal with the loss of someone close to you, and then, well, he's probably going to take over the pack- I'm not sure," I say. Chase is about to talk, but I cut him off. "Hold on, let me rephrase the first part of that sentence. He was going to kill Jayden."

"You mean-," Chase tries to speak again, but I interrupt- again.

"Yep," I say. "Jayden's pack shall have a Luna."

A/N: This is the last chapter guys. There will be an epilogue summing up everything- but this is the last official chapter. Before I go write said epilogue, I'd like to thank all the readers who have stuck with MPA from the beginning. Love ya, guys!
-Haleigh <3