Epilogue

3 years later

Allison's POV
"Ally!" Jayden yells. "HELP ME!"

I run outside of the pack house to see Jayden being tickled to death by Andrea and Austin, our two-year-olds.

I laugh, and then smirk and walk over to Jayden. And then I help our kids tickle him.

"Thanks, Ally," Jayden says sarcastically when I finally help him get the twins to stop.

It took a bit of bribing- 2 sundaes and their 'favoritest fruit juice in the entire world', but I did.

"No problemo, Jayden," I say, and then we hold hands and walk back to the pack house, our home.

It had taken a year for everything to work out- but it was worth it. Jayden and I were alive and happy- the pack was alive and happy- so it was definitely worth it.

Jayden, Calder, and Chase had worked out their issues. Chase was just being an overprotective brother- like Cole was.

I still think about him sometimes- but I know that if he had talked with Jayden instead of fighting it out- things would've been a lot different.

Calder and Zaylee restored the Fennel Woods pack- which was now allied with us, instead of being enemies- and they had a baby of their own, Andrina.

Diego was the beta of the pack and still had yet to find his mate, while Zach was the third in command, and turned out to be mated to Riley. They were taking it slow, but I could tell she was really happy.

Kat became the Alpha of my old pack, and though she was still dealing with the loss of Will, understood that he had gone crazy trying to fulfill something that wasn't meant to happen. Kat was a great Alpha, it turned out her grandmother had a bit of Alpha blood, and our packs were able to put aside our differences and become allies.

George was fine- still rudely disappearing on me, but I had stolen one of his old people books and figured out how to disappear too, so now the tables have turned.

My father was a proud grandfather with a sole regret that he doesn't spend enough time with us. But when he does, he spoils the twins like crazy and watches them for us, allowing Jayden and I to go out with out toddlers asking 'are we there yet?' and 'can we keep that rat?'. Yeah, we had some pretty rad kids.

I finally met Jayden's third-in-command, Max, who had been on vacation with his mate, Lisa, when this whole thing had happened, and he was cool- like the rest of Jayden's pack.

I was happy here. I had finally found my permanent home.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please check out my other books, like the Cupid Messed Up series, starting with Her Bad Boy. Love y'all!
-Haleigh <3