Chapter 21

Allison's POV
"Jayden! Allison!" I hear Quinn yell.

I snap out of my daydream and turn to look at her. Standing behind Quinn is my dad. My real dad.

We make eye contact, and Quinn, Jayden, Riley, and Chase quickly move out of the way to let us have space.

"Dad?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

"Allison," He says, and I run towards him.

I hug him, tears falling from my eyes. Jayden growls as I do this, and I roll my eyes.

"We have a lot to catch up on," he says, eyeing Jayden. I smile. "Yes we do," I say.

--------------------------------------------
"And then, Alpha Giovanni came in and said, 'Matteo? Dude, really?'" My dad finishes, and we all laugh.

It turns out the oh-so-scary Matteo is actually pretty funny. Weird, right?

"Sorry, Matteo, I have to go," Jayden says, suddenly standing up. "There was a breach in security by the East border. It's probably nothing, but with the war coming up quick, you can never be sure."

My dad nods, understanding. Chase goes with him, and it's just Riley, my dad, Quinn, and me left.

"Dad, I need to talk to you," I say, pleading Riley and Quinn with my eyes to leave for a minute or so. They understand, and walk out of the room.

I take a deep breath, and tell him everything.

When I finish, he nods. "I can remove the mark. But it's going to hurt both you and Jayden for at least 30 minutes," he says. "So, I recommend removing it after he says the pack is safe, and your old pack isn't attacking yet."

"Okay," I say, and call Quinn and Riley back in. We all wait in silence for Jayden to give the all clear through the pack link that Quinn has.
--------------------------------------------
Will's POV
"We attack on my command!" I yell, and the warrior wolves nod, ready to shift into their wolves on any notice.

"1, 2, 3! Attack!" I shout, my impatience getting the best of me, and the warrior wolves and I run into Everest Pack territory, ready to win.

A/N: So I was thinking that maybe one of you guys could make a cover for MPA. I'm not very good at this cover design stuff and I would really appreciate if one of you talented people would make one for MPA. If you would like to, message me and I'll tell you my e-mail to send it to.
-Haleigh <3