Chapter 3

~~Quick A/N~~
Wow! I'm pretty surprised that people are actually like voting and reading my stories! I never actually thought people would like them lol! Thanks!
It's over now, never fear, because as chapter is coming up here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison's POV
Cole and I stop at the store before going home, and buy our emergency cheering up pack- food and movies.

I grab the popcorn and candy, Cole grabs the ice cream, and we rent my favorite movie from the video store next door: 50 first dates.

I absolutely love this movie! It's really funny and a good pick for part of our cheering up pack.

We go home- thankfully our mom and dad are dealing with pack business, so they won't question us or send us back to school- and Cole begins the difficult process of cheering up me.

The movie just ended, and Cole and I are on the ground, laughing at the insane but funny characters we just watched.

We take deep breaths after our laughing session to calm down, and that's when the doorbell rings.

I stand up and, taking my own sweet time, go to answer it.

I open the door, and standing outside is Alpha Jerkface, a.k.a Jayden.

"Can I talk to you?" He pleads.

My wolf immediately starts going crazy at the sight of him and is dying to kiss his 'perfect pink lips'. Her words, not mine.

I block her out of my mind and do the only sensible thing in this situation.

I slam the door in his face, and, for safe measures, lock it.

"Ally, who is it?" Cole asks, coming in the room. "Oh, it was nobody, probably a ding-dong ditcher," I lie, and he nods.

"Oh! Guess what I found?" Cole asks, an evil smirk on his face.

"Do I want to know?" I ask him. Cole eagerly nods, and pulls out two t-shirts.

Now, Cole and I have a tradition. Every year since we were 10, we have given each other a t-shirt on our birthday. These t-shirts were very...uh...interesting because mine would say 'Cole's b*tch' on it with a picture of Cole and I taking a selfie with a various holiday icon (like Santa or the a Easter Bunny) and his would say 'Ally's Stalker' with a picture of us taking a selfie with various cars.

Now, you're probably wondering 'umm...why selfies with cars and holiday icons?'

Well, here's the answer. Cole and I take the best selfies while either looking fresh and pretending to own expensive, amazing looking cars, or torturing various holiday icons.

The t-shirts Cole had in his hands we made last year, and they were probably the best ones yet. On mine, we were taking a selfie with Artie the Arbor Day Tree, and on his we took a selfie with a red Ferrari.

I laughed, and put on my t-shirt while Cole put on his.

And that's when the door came crashing down.

Guess who knocked it down?

Yep. Alpha Jerkface.

~~Picture of Jayden a.k.a Alpha Jerkface in Media Section~~