Chapter 19

Allison's POV
"Ally," a whiny voice complains. I swat the air, my eyes still closed, and hit a face.

I open one eye and see Jayden. "Oops," I say indifferently, and close my eyes again.

I hear footsteps, and mentally cheer. I can sleep in!

My mental cheering is quickly stopped, however, when freezing cold water is dumped all over me!

I shoot straight up and my eyes narrow at the culprit, Jayden. "JAYDEN FREAKING WILSON!" I shake in fury.

Jayden's eyes widen and he quickly runs away. I throw the warm covers off my body and think of revenge.

LIGHTBULB! An idea suddenly comes to mind, and I search through my room for the appropriate outfit.

After putting on the very, uh, revealing oufit, I strut into the kitchen, making sure to show off my long legs as I do so.

I watch as Jayden's eyes darken with lu*t, and he grabs a blanket from the nearest couch.

He runs over and wraps me in it, and I smirk as he hisses, "Don't ever wear that again, Allison!"

Revenge is served.

"Tomorrow your dad is coming," Jayden says, nervously running his fingers through his hair.

"Yep," I say, popping the 'p'.

It's an awkward silence for a while, until there is a knock at the door.

I smirk and push Jayden on the ground before he can get to the door, and then run over, opening it. "Hey, Allison," Chase says.

"Sup, boo?" I ask, punching him in the arm playfully.

He furrows his eyebrows, and then shakes his head. "Is Jayden here, uh, boo?" He asks awkwardly.

"No, he's dead," I say sarcastically. Chase's eyes widen, and I roll mine. "It was sarcasm, dude," I say.

"He's somewhere on the floor, I think," I tell him, and his eyebrows raise.

"Eww, eww, no! How dare you think that! I pushed him off the couch to get to the door!" I explain, wrinkling my nose and shuddering as I do so.

I'm not doing THAT for a long time.

Chase walks in anyways and looks for Jayden, who apparently went missing from his spot on the floor.

"Hey there, Ally," a voice whispers in my ear, and my danger alerts go off.

Acting quickly, I turn around and punch the person in the face, then laugh when I find out it's Jayden.

"Yo, Chase!" I call, and Chase turns to look at me. "I found him!" I point to the ground where Jayden was now laying down on, clutching his cheek, and Chase runs over, struggling to stifle a laugh.

"Ally!" Jayden complains in his whiny voice, and I smirk. "Don't be a creepy stalker, and you won't get punched," I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Chase, what do you want?" Jayden asks, finally addressing him.

"Oh yeah!" Chase says. He turns to me. "Your friend, Riley, came back. She got kicked out of the pack, by the new alpha."

"Will?!" I ask in shock.