Chapter 5

Jayden's POV
When my precious Ally slammed that door in my face, all I saw was red.

"It's that brother of hers! Putting ideas in her head!" My wolf yells, angered that she slammed the door in our face.

"I tried to be nice," I tell him. "But this time you're right. We're taking her. She is rightfully ours and her brother forbids us to see her."

"Max, Ed, Sam, Jace!" I tell in the mind link. "Yes alpha?" They answer back immediately. "We're collecting my mate. I need you to hold back her brother until she comes with me. Ed, bring a knife, just in case," I say. They all agree, and soon they're here with me.

So, we walk up to the door and kick it down.

--------------------------------------------
When I told my Ally that I would kill her whole pack and enjoy every minute of it, I didn't know who I was anymore.

It was like I was someone else. And now, Ally probably hates me.

"I don't want Ally to hate us," my wolf whines. "It's your fault," I tell him. "You told her that you would enjoy every minute of killing her pack." My wolf blocks me out of our head while he sulks.

I pull the car over. "Get out," I tell her.

She looks at me with confusion. "Get out," I repeat. "W-Why?" Ally asks.

"Just get out. I shouldn't have even taken you. Go," I say. "Jay? Are you okay?" She asks. I slam my fists on the steering wheel and put my head in my arms. "Just go. I know you feel it's obligatory as my mate to ask me what's wrong and sh*t like that, but I don't deserve it. I'm a terrible person. H*ll, I'm a monster," I tell her.

"Jayden, what you did was wrong," she says, and I take a sharp intake of breath. "But I kind of understand why you did it." I look up with a questioning expression at her. "I wasn't even accepting you as a mate," she says. "And I know how possessive alphas get over their mates." I give her a small smile and my wolf celebrates in my head. "Yes! She's going to accept us!" He yells.

"I'm not going to accept you yet," she says, and my wolf turns bitter, blocking me out of our head to sulk again.

"But, I'm not giving up on you just yet," Ally finishes, making my wolf celebrate again.

My wolf is so bipolar.