Chapter 10

Quick A/N:
Thanks to all of y'all that vote and comment! That really makes my day, so again, thanks!
-Haleigh <3

Will's POV
"Where's Allison?!" I roar, most likely scaring every pack member in the house.

"Where is she?!" My mate, Kat, puts her hand on my shoulder and calms me down. "Relax," she says, and I do.

"Has anyone seen Allison?" I ask, much calmer. Everyone shakes their heads or says no through the mind link.

I sigh, and sit down on the couch. Kat sits next to me, and I wrap an arm around her possessively.

"Kat, we have to find her. She could be kidnapped- or even worse. With Jayden and his pack," I say. Kat nods. "Hopefully we will," she says.

Suddenly, Riley runs in. "My dad saw Allison leave the territory earlier, but she assured him she would be back," Riley says, out of breath. "Where was she headed?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to know?" Riley questioned me. I nod impatiently.

"Towards the Everest pack," she says, and I let out a loud, angry, roar.

When I finish, I notice Riley's still here. "Why are you still here?" I ask angrily.

"Because there is one more thing," Riley says. I nod, waiting for her to continue.

"Quinn's gone. She left last night," she says, and I pick up the couch and throw it at the window, which immediately shatters.
--------------------------------------------
Quinn's POV (last night)
I sneak out of the house at dark and get into Jake's car.

"Ready?" He asks, and I nod. Jake starts the car, and we leave my pack and this sucky town.

For good.

Sorry this chapter's so short. I'll make the next one extra long.