Chapter 7

Allison's POV
I wake up in a hospital room. "Ally!" I hear Cole yell. "Cole? Where am I?" I ask.

"Jayden bit your shoulder instead of your neck when he tried to mark you, so you blacked out from blood loss," Cole explained.

"Who's Jayden?" I ask, and Cole's eyes look as big as saucers.

"Jayden, your mate. Remember him? Do you?" Cole asks frantically. "I found my mate?" I ask him. Cole's eyes get even bigger, if that's possible. "Sh*t," he says, pacing around the room.

I start laughing. "I'm kidding, genius," I say. "I remember everyone." Cole stops pacing and his eyes narrow. "I hate you, b*tch," he says. "Love ya too, a*shole," I reply, smirking.

"Really, though. Where am I? I know I'm in a hospital room and everything, but where am I really?" I ask. "Did that make since?"

"Sort of. You are at our pack's hospital," Cole explains. I nod. "Where's Jayden?" I ask.

"He went for a run. He was stressing out and started throwing stuff," Cole says, like it was normal.

"Why was he freaking out?" I ask. "D*mn, your slow today. He was freaking out because you got hurt and it's his fault," Cole says in a 'duh' tone.

"Shut up, wh*reo," I snap at him and he smirks evilly. "I don't like that look," I say, wiggling around in the hospital bed. Cole gets closer and starts tickling me.

"No! Cole, Stop!" I shriek. "Say, "Ally is mega stupid and Cole is the Swaggiest person evah!" And I'll stop!" Cole says. "Never! I only speak the truth!" I yell in reply. Cole tickles me even more. "Colton Winthrop! You better cut this out!" I yell, giggling and wiggling.

Cole just keeps on tickling me and smirking. Suddenly, Jayden comes in, eyes black.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. ALLY!" He growls loudly. Cole turns around and rolls his eyes.

"Cole, don't test him!" I cry out, but Cole doesn't listen. "Stay. Away. From. My. Little. SISTER!" Cole growls, even louder than Jayden.

Cole and Jayden start circling each other, getting ready for a fight. I yank the needles out of my arms and legs and jump in between them before anything happens.

"CUT IT OUT!" I yell, in full Luna tone, but being alpha and future alpha, Cole and Jayden just push me out of the way and start fighting.

Jayden throws the first punch, hitting Cole in the nose. I latch on to Cole, trying to stop him, but he shakes me off and punches Jayden in the stomach, winding him.

"No! Stop!" I yell, touching Jayden's shoulder. Normally, it would calm him down, but it doesn't. I try to call for help from the doctors or nurses, but when I try to open the door, it's now locked and the room is sound-proof.

There's nothing I can do now but watch my brother and mate fight to the death.

--------------------------------------------
Will's POV
I was patrolling the borders when Cole called out to me from the mind link.

"Will, Alpha Jayden is fighting me to the death. If I don't make it, you're in charge. I am declaring war on his pack, and my last wish, if I happen to die, is that Ally is safe and away from him. Please, do so," he says.

"Of course, Alpha," I reply immediately.

I will do anything in my power to help protect Ally and fulfill my new Alpha's dying wish, if he cannot complete it himself.

If Cole dies, it will be a tragedy to our pack, him being the new alpha, his ceremony was last night, and of course, I will declare war on Jayden's pack, as they will declare war on us if Jayden dies. A war is unavoidable.