Chapter 15

Allison's POV
10 minutes later, George appears directly behind me, and may I mention, scares the living h*ll out of me!

Let's review...

"Hello," George says, tapping me on the shoulder. I jump, and my heart races.

"GEORGE, WHAT THE F*CK?!" I yell, and George grins. "Sucker," he laughs, and then turns to Jayden.

"I know what happened," George says. "Okay, well, before this, she was normal, correct? Or you know, as close as she can be to normal.." He trails off and I glare at him.

George smirks and continues. "There has been stories of some female wolves' heat stopping suddenly because it's their wolf's way of telling them they can't have pups," he says, and my mouth drops along with Jayden's, Chase's, and Quinn's.

"But, that is not the case, because you have been tested if you can have pups of not before, and you have passed. So, there is only one other solution. You aren't Allison Winthrop-," I cut George off.

"What? How can I not be Allison Winthrop?!"

George glares at me. "Let me continue. You aren't Allison Winthrop- you're Allison Fialorri, daughter of Matteo Fialorri, most powerful Alpha in Europe. Now, Matteo's mate, Georgia Fialorri-Swanson and his daughter, Allison Fialorri, were supposedly killed in battle when you were 2, by Laurel Winthrop. Does that name sound familiar to you?" He asks.

I froze. "My grandma," I said. George nods. "My theory is that Laurel killed your mother, but couldn't kill a child, so she took you with her, back to the USA, and gave you to her son and daughter-in-law to take care of," George says.

I nod. "When I left, I called Laurel, pretending to be Matteo, and my theory was proven. Laurel took you," George says.

This is crazy.

"I-I think I need some time to process this," I say, leaning back into Jayden's chest. He quickly wraps his arms around me, and instead of pushing them off like I would normally do, I let him hold me.

"Oh," George says. "One more small detail. I kind of called your father and told him everything. He's coming to visit. But he wants to take you with him."

Jayden growls loudly. "Mine," he says, squeezing me tighter. "My Ally."

Oh god. I can't breathe. I start to make a choking sound, and Jayden suddenly realizes his mistake and lets me go. I fall to the ground and start inhaling deep breaths of air.

"You okay, bæ?" George asks. I look up at him. "Bæ?" I ask, laughing.

He nods. "It means before anyone else," George says, telling me as if I was a child.

Well, I probably was to him, but whatever.

"Umm, so why are my heat periods shorter if I'm Matteo's daughter?" I ask. "Oh, yeah. Well, there's like a supreme werewolf ruler in England, Italy, France, and China, and Matteo is one of them. It was said a long time ago that these rulers represent a special element. Matteo and his family, you, represent fire, so you have shorter heat periods and are very hot-headed," George says.

"Hey!" I yell, offended. George rolls his eyes, and disappears.

"I really need to figure out how he does that," Chase says, and we all laugh.

--Allison and Chase in Media box--