Fifty One

When I had first met you, my blood raged in anger, I could never be able to ask why. Maybe I was furious at the fact that I was your fated servant. I had never wanted a human as my fated master. I wanted someone strong and brave. Someone graceful and so unlike you.

How come you were so charismatic though?

It was as if you were a siren calling me over to meet you. I was bewitched and was under your spell where I know that I could never escape.

I could never understand how magnetic you were until I could look at you from afar. I wondered why you were always so sad, it was if you were holding the world's burden on your shoulders and yet you pull this smile for others.

I watched you from afar, wondering how you could hold such a beautiful smile that seems to be as gentle as the clouds I see when I look up to enjoy it. Your eyes so wonderful and deep to the point where it glimmers like a magical flower, as deep as the ocean. It holds stories of what I would be happy to hear, stories that I would want to know.

Hey, won't you tell me about you? I seem to be entranced by you. Have you bewitched me? I keep wondering.

Dearest, tell me, will you enjoy my company if I were to introduce myself infront of you? Will you be able to talk to me? Will you be, I ask myself as I look after you from afar.

From afar, I keep wondering. I keep getting curious. Oh, my fated one. Have you noticed your calloused hands? Despite that, it were as if a feather were your hands, I love your hands, it is painted with hard work and dedication. I wish I have your determination, it burns like the hottest fire known in all life.

Your skin as silky as the softest petal of the most beautiful flower in a meadow of it. Your button nose that would scrunch up whenever you are in trouble, oh, how adorable you look when you are. My dearest, your hair, as shiny as the stars that twinkles in the canvas of the night sky.

From afar, have you noticed your name? I have. It is like honey rolling off of my pink tongue, like ice melting in my mouth. Your name, have you noticed it? It is addicting to the point where I could utter your name for hours without an end. Where I could even write a book where every sentences holds your dearest name. Your name as gorgeous as you.

From afar, you are a force to be reckoned with, my fated one. You are strong. You are brave. You are wonderful and talented despite your insecurities. You face life head on with your head held up high. You do not waver at people's opinions for you have your own and you stand by it.

Aubrie, from afar, you are perfect. So perfect that it sometimes hurt. So painful like a knife digging under my skin, as painful as a heartbreak. It hurts like a hurricane passing through a creation of something beautiful, like a touch of fire, like a feeling of cold water rolling off of your skin.

Aubrie, from afar, you are a soldier, looking forward without looking back. The path you have walked on were thorns and sharp rocks and yet you keepi trudging on like a person on an important mission.

I could only admire you from afar. Admiration and awe were all I could ever feel whenever I see you. You were like a light for me under a dark room. You were someone who pulled me from under water. You were like a breathe of fresh air.

From afar, you are everything. You are my star, moon and sun. Why? Because you are simply unreachable and yet you shine so bright to the point where I could see you so clearly, where I could enjoy your beauty from afar.

From afar, I wondered.

Aubrie.

'C-Cleo...?'