Characters

Serafino Lazuli

Serafino has beautiful ruby red eyes with raven hair. He is the father of four children. His age is unknown. (He lost count but he's probably in his nine hundreds.)

Isobel Fionna Lazuli

Isobel is the spouse of Serafino. She has the same eyes as her husband. She has blond hair with a more laid back personality than her husband. Her age is the same as Serafino.

Kieran Allistaire Lazuli

He is a serious one who silently cares for people he holds close. He looks mostly like his father. His age is in the five hundreds.

Lucian Alphonso Lazuli

A rude, pompous asshole who mostly cares about women, his family and himself . Lucian has red eyes with dirty blond hair. He is around four hundred years old.

Alice Sapphire Lazuli

He's a pretty boy with long eyelashes and dirty blond shoulder length hair with red eyes as well. He is a gentle, sassy bean with a laid back personality. Alice is four-hundered fifty years old. (Lucian's four hundred seventy two.)

Marielle Anastasia Lazuli

Raven hair with red eyes. She's three hundred something years old and she's much like Lucian but with less rudeness.

Elise Aubrie Winslow

A twelve year old little girl with ocean eyes and chocolate brown hair.

I was always asked to make these kinds of things so I finally did it! I might add some characters in the future but for now, these are the characters that would enter :)