Melons

—9:58am—

I turn the nozzle of the shower on. "Shit !" Should have probably tested the temperature first.

"V" I hear Jungkook call.

"Yeah ?"

"You in the shower ?"

"Just about. Why ?"

"I wanna brush my teeth"

"It's unlocked" I call before stepping under the water that was finally hot. Yes Hot. Not warm. Mama likes steam within the first few seconds.

In walks Jungkook, wearing only his joggers.

Damn. This shower might just get a little steamier.

"Kooks. Can you do me a favour and pass me the shower gel from under the sink"

"Sure" he chirps before reaching down, quick to hand me the pink tube of raspberry jell. "Here you go baby"

"Gracias"

"How long you gonna be by the way ? I wanna shower before we go for breakfast"

"Could save yourself some time and join me" I smirk.
Like magic Jungkooks cheeks flush pink. But I'm desperate to get him over this fear of showering with me.

"But..you're already showering"

"There's room for two. Plus I could use some help washing my back"

"Y-you want me to do that ?"

Biting my lip I nod at him.

He hesitates to put his toothbrush down. But his eyes are still glued to mine. Look I'm not a witch, and I would never force him to do something he's not comfortable with. But come on. A steamy make out is all I'm asking for here🤷‍♀️

"Up to you" I say before facing into the water.

Within a few minutes I feel him step in behind me, but I continue to face away from him.

"Pass me the jell" he says.

Smirking I hand it to him, pulling my hair over my shoulder carefully. I subdue a giggle when I hear him struggle to flick the lid open, his hands no doubt a little shaky with nerves.

Finally he starts to squeeze the body wash onto my back, and I shiver a little

"Is it cold ?" He asks me.